Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Bijouette

c'est vraiment une application qui m'a aider beaucoup pour annoncer mes promotions dans mon site web

cyclickclassics

I have started using this app for good it was recommended to me by my mentor. i believe in him so very much its nice, if its not he wouldn't recommend.

FrozenUnicorn

THIS IS A GREAT APP LOVE IT 5 STARS FROM ME EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS LOVE IT

Case Cessory

i love this app. I use the app to do all kinds of thing. Actually every app they have I use and it works marvelous.

PETSY PARLOR

awesome app so far looking to see what the future hold doing business with this company,and Its free so why not give it a try

KewbzUK - UK Speed Cubes

Brilliant! Got 16 subscribers in the first hour. Can see huge potential for this app :) Using the FREE option at the moment but havent sent anything yet. Looks promising.

Theres nothing bad to mention thus far.

TNS SUPERSTORE

I have just started using it! So dont have anything to say yet!my products more and increased my sales greatly to increase revenue

Escalas

I have just started using it! So dont have anything to say yet! But after reading the app description, it seems like an app a newbie like me needs!

refinedcontemporary

great app really helped me market my products more and increased my sales greatly to increase revenue

CrayonBlocks

Love this app...it sends an easy push notification. With this you'll boost your conversion. Easy to setup.