Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

Forever Family Life

I just got the app. Im going to use it to re-target people who put products in there cart but did not purchase them. I will give further feedback once I have used the app.

Just White Shirts

App looks good , lets see how it does in the next few weeks . I will update as soon as i have something

bestforpets

i'm new and i would love someone to help me keep my shop ruining well 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Visionnaire Eyewear

HEs hez works great! been using it for a few weeks now. Allowing us to keep the free plan is great if we leave a review ;)

XCES

Great app, thank you, it has improved my customer base and feedback, Long with sales. Couldn’t ask for anything better

Home & Me

Great app! easy to use and integrate on to the platform. Love all the various features especially for a newbie!

Modamoiselle

This app has really improved my sales by recovering abondonned sales. i recommend it. Just install it

babiesjungle

Nice app to help you edit lots of products in short time. It hrlps to save lots of times to shope owners

Arts Utopia

i used this app to help my email marketing. i like the fact that i am able to use such such a powerful tool for the price of nothing awesome!

DB Drinkwares

Nice NIce Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice NIce Nice Nice Nice minimun 100 charcaters for reviews is bad .....