Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

wishhaul

Very Useful app. Fulfill my need and smartly retain customer. must have app. keep up the good work..

Helio Dealio

I'm really impressed with this app and the fact that it's free to get started and used to how to use it is great!

SosyetikPazar

It's really useful app. All needs included. To be honest that's the best app I've seen. Every type of Shopify stores need that

sassytortoise

Great app, really helps to boost sales. Awesome. Can't recommend it enough. Does everything you would expect it to do

thirstypet

very good 5hanJWNAGJNRAGNKASDMFKNFJNFJNGKFSNGJLNSDNBLNARJLNB QRIBRPOENGOPQRFGMEMFWNGOI4Q3NWGRMFGOP4QWNGPIR

DesignzbyJulez

This app is really going to help me organize my store and save me a lot of time. I enjoy how it keeps my store organize. I can now look at the area's I need to improve in.

WOAK

AMAZING APP!!! Helps a lot and helps push forward business. I recommend this to all those in the business, expand profits!!!

ToddyBee

the installation is very easy and cool. I haven't experience how it actually work yet so I can't say much but will be back to review again hopefully positive again.
Thanks.

Donut & Doughnut

Just what you need to promot :-) easy to install, easy to customized and very efficient, thank you all.

June's Hallmark

Can't wait to try this out. I've used their other apps and have been very happy with them. This company had good quality apps.