Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Lucas

This is a nice app, just started using it for getting some more traffic to my store and it works very nice on traffics. i guess i am staying with it for now and see how it goes on a yearly basis. i found it on the shopify app store and its helping me get more and more sells each day.

TechDose

I will use this app to minimize abandoned carts and increase visitors' conversions to my site www.techdose.co

Zariia

This app really helps me out with my business. The abandon checkout method is very helpful. It is easy to use

Peaky Covers

Awesome app for pulling the customers who abandoned the cart.
I am looking forward to make more sales with the power of SPM.

ShopLoliii

love this app, makes me life a lot easier with the app. since im always busy, this app help me get more organized with my business.

Pretty Pretty Boutique Atlanta

just got it..... I will check on it. i plan on making a killing with this app alone. I really hope it is as smooth as it looks.

Unicornwe

I just started using it, no results yet, so I couldn't possibly rate this app to make it free forever.

FLYWORLD OVL

I use this app its easy to use and its user friendly. Ill see what result i get in the future. Ill give it a thumps up for now

The Limitless Confidant

I really like the push marketing automation. it increases conversion rates and let's me know that the customers are seeing my message.

giletsjaunes.site

I used this app to help me start my store.
It is really good. I wish everyone has it. I highly encourage its use