Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Bubbly Bliss Boutique & Co.

no clue how this app works
but im trying out new apps so hopefully it works out.
i have to write 100 plus before submitting

foreverbrownstore

I used this app to help me do my store and it works great I would highly recommend this to my friends and am carrying on using this as a happy customer
i would use this for any Shopify account which helps me grow as a business and store helping my customers

Free Item Online

just started can say nothing now. I hope it works, its free so will try to see how it works for me. testing

Bijouette

c'est vraiment une application qui m'a aider beaucoup pour annoncer mes promotions dans mon site web

cyclickclassics

I have started using this app for good it was recommended to me by my mentor. i believe in him so very much its nice, if its not he wouldn't recommend.

FrozenUnicorn

THIS IS A GREAT APP LOVE IT 5 STARS FROM ME EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS LOVE IT

Case Cessory

i love this app. I use the app to do all kinds of thing. Actually every app they have I use and it works marvelous.

PETSY PARLOR

awesome app so far looking to see what the future hold doing business with this company,and Its free so why not give it a try

KewbzUK - UK Speed Cubes

Brilliant! Got 16 subscribers in the first hour. Can see huge potential for this app :) Using the FREE option at the moment but havent sent anything yet. Looks promising.

Theres nothing bad to mention thus far.

TNS SUPERSTORE

I have just started using it! So dont have anything to say yet!my products more and increased my sales greatly to increase revenue