Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Everest Show ROOM

really liked help for every think to group with my store is helpful

Basarti.Store

Karen L. in Customer Support is fantastic. We just configured this app and expect it to work as well as other apps from Hexcom. Only desire that there were a little more explanations when activating and prompts to confirm its set up correctly. Will upgrade soon.

Accessory Grab

Awesome app! Easy to use and user-friendly. Most of those apps I use always have some issue such as them only working partially.

cordeni

I USED THIS APP THAT PROVIDE GODD EXPERIENCE!!
I FEEL THAT I AM SUCCESSING MORE PAST
ITS REALLY GOOD APP

Llama Momma Company

Can't say much now since I just activated it, but I look forward to seeing the results of using this app. I've been wanting to try something that will help with my abandoned carts and this seems like it will be a perfect fit! Can't wait to see how it preforms.

Omen world

I give 5 star because its free no charge , i will uninstalled if they charge me, and I dont pay any penny, its simple to use!

Shopfamore

I give 5 star because its free no charge , i will uninstalled if they charge me, and I dont pay anything!

Glitz-n-Beauty

i havent started using the app but i'm hoping it's as good as i heard it is, im looking forward to a succesful business journey with Smart Push

Peace Love Wholesale

I love how easy it is to configure and update. It literally took a couple of minutes. I can't wait to see the results.

DARRE Boutique

Great app. Easy to install and setup. Waiting to see if it converts lookers into buyers. Very excited