Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

ShapeWear

i will come back and leave an honest review after i have used it and see how it works. hopefully it helps

مُود القهوة

Customizations are thorough and translations are offered in an easy way to do it. Very Good App for a Great Price FREE.

Skizzmm

Easy to setup, so far. Wish I could test the welcome message multiple times, but once i subscribe, I can't test it again. Other than that, it seems to be a good app. Will update my review after using the app for a bit longer.

vipapple

This is the best app ever it pushes the customer to close the sales and very easy to use and modify. I love it!

The 4ge

Great totally like so far. some nice features in the app. I hope it stays free for everyone. :)))) thanks you

Discount Eagle

I just started using this App, it's easy to use. just fill the empty field as your store required, good App.

Camila MCL

nice app work perfect i like , many grey tools come with the app enyo it
work jut first day and try and it it good i recommended

Pick of the Critters

So far the app has worked easily and I am hopeful that it will help me keep customer retention up. Thanks!

Castle in a Box

Best app everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

QueenCareUp

Best app I have ever used, It is so easy to use and boost my sales 6x. I am in love with this app! It engage all visitors to buy more products at my store. My experience have been the best ever!!!