Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

Escalas

I have just started using it! So dont have anything to say yet! But after reading the app description, it seems like an app a newbie like me needs!

refinedcontemporary

great app really helped me market my products more and increased my sales greatly to increase revenue

CrayonBlocks

Love this app...it sends an easy push notification. With this you'll boost your conversion. Easy to setup.

Shop-Anime.com

Great app works perfectly my name a Jeff outdated memes everybody but for real try this app out really helpful

beagle lovers shop

I really like how it does! Its a grat app and it would be grater with frequently updates. I would love to keep it free ;)!!

dressupthesun

So far so good . , works pretty well ........................................................................

33Kings

I used this app to increase my sales rate. I would like to boost up up my sales. It would be really nice if you guys published my products all over so I can have s high sell rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!

Sea Babe Lifestyle

This app has a ton of great features to help you successfully run a shopify store. I especially like the abandoned carts message.

Southsarasota

GETING STARTED IS HARD ENOUGH.
ENJOYING HAVEING THE FREE HELP WITH RECAP ON LOST SALES, INCREASEING NEW SALES,AND ENGAGEING VISITORS.
KEEP GIVING BACK.

WE REMEMBER!
EXCITED TO SEE YOU APP IN PROGRESS.
THANK YOU!

Rbafaro Store

This app is absolutely amazing. It is a great tool for capturing abandoned carts and converting them into sales. Easy to use and configure. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is losing a lot of sales from abandoned carts.