Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Beyondyoustore

My goodness this app is a life saver for folks like me from other countries.. this is the best thing ever for beginners.. amazing job..

Spore Spot

App advertises as free but has hidden charges to trick users into subscriptions. This is dishonest behavior. Do not install.

SexSuperstore

Great add, awesome for getting lost sales back to my site. Good system & easy to use. 5 Star Review

BriteHome

I like how this app enables me to send push notifications to my customers, really helps with those abandoned carts

Trends Mart Club

This is a great App. I always need help with abandon carts on my site. Abandon carts are the biggest lost of revenue on my site. SPM gives us a chance to recover some of these abandon cart customers and bring them back for a purchase.

Best Ladies Shop

nice app. really love what it can do. surely recommend this app. I'm so happy I find it. I hope it increases my sales

SHOP VIRTUALL

Muito top cumpri o que promete, por isso estou dando meu like para os amigos empreendedores de lojas

LiuAimu

I used this app to help me start a new store on shopify and give my customers notification when order ships. This app is easy to use and a good addition to your stores.

Mcdodo Worldwide

WOW I love the results I actually have so much business I made my money back in day 1 now its time to 10X it for day 2

Everest Show ROOM

really liked help for every think to group with my store is helpful