Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

QueenCareUp

Best app I have ever used, It is so easy to use and boost my sales 6x. I am in love with this app! It engage all visitors to buy more products at my store. My experience have been the best ever!!!

Tenda do Bigodes

eu este App para me ajudar a promover e realizar mais vendas , espero com este App conseguir singrar .

ThinkzSeek

Very useful apps help that help to push up my sales! The apps was easy and very user friendly. Install and modify on the spot! Great job

SHOPERS4LIFE

Lucas

This is a nice app, just started using it for getting some more traffic to my store and it works very nice on traffics. i guess i am staying with it for now and see how it goes on a yearly basis. i found it on the shopify app store and its helping me get more and more sells each day.

TechDose

I will use this app to minimize abandoned carts and increase visitors' conversions to my site www.techdose.co

Zariia

This app really helps me out with my business. The abandon checkout method is very helpful. It is easy to use

Peaky Covers

Awesome app for pulling the customers who abandoned the cart.
I am looking forward to make more sales with the power of SPM.

ShopLoliii

love this app, makes me life a lot easier with the app. since im always busy, this app help me get more organized with my business.

Pretty Pretty Boutique Atlanta

just got it..... I will check on it. i plan on making a killing with this app alone. I really hope it is as smooth as it looks.