Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Pretty Pretty Boutique Atlanta

just got it..... I will check on it. i plan on making a killing with this app alone. I really hope it is as smooth as it looks.

Unicornwe

I just started using it, no results yet, so I couldn't possibly rate this app to make it free forever.

FLYWORLD OVL

I use this app its easy to use and its user friendly. Ill see what result i get in the future. Ill give it a thumps up for now

The Limitless Confidant

I really like the push marketing automation. it increases conversion rates and let's me know that the customers are seeing my message.

giletsjaunes.site

I used this app to help me start my store.
It is really good. I wish everyone has it. I highly encourage its use

Beyondyoustore

My goodness this app is a life saver for folks like me from other countries.. this is the best thing ever for beginners.. amazing job..

Spore Spot

App advertises as free but has hidden charges to trick users into subscriptions. This is dishonest behavior. Do not install.

SexSuperstore

Great add, awesome for getting lost sales back to my site. Good system & easy to use. 5 Star Review

BriteHome

I like how this app enables me to send push notifications to my customers, really helps with those abandoned carts

Trends Mart Club

This is a great App. I always need help with abandon carts on my site. Abandon carts are the biggest lost of revenue on my site. SPM gives us a chance to recover some of these abandon cart customers and bring them back for a purchase.