Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

The 4ge

Great totally like so far. some nice features in the app. I hope it stays free for everyone. :)))) thanks you

Discount Eagle

Location Israel

I just started using this App, it's easy to use. just fill the empty field as your store required, good App.

Camila MCL

nice app work perfect i like , many grey tools come with the app enyo it
work jut first day and try and it it good i recommended

Pick of the Critters

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far the app has worked easily and I am hopeful that it will help me keep customer retention up. Thanks!

Castle in a Box

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

QueenCareUp

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best app I have ever used, It is so easy to use and boost my sales 6x. I am in love with this app! It engage all visitors to buy more products at my store. My experience have been the best ever!!!

Tenda do Bigodes

Location Portugal

eu este App para me ajudar a promover e realizar mais vendas , espero com este App conseguir singrar .

ThinkzSeek

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful apps help that help to push up my sales! The apps was easy and very user friendly. Install and modify on the spot! Great job

SHOPERS4LIFE

Lucas

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a nice app, just started using it for getting some more traffic to my store and it works very nice on traffics. i guess i am staying with it for now and see how it goes on a yearly basis. i found it on the shopify app store and its helping me get more and more sells each day.