Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Cuchen US

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

USKep

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

Bike Mob

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Stylesbest

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

KITTYCURVES

Great app. Instead of having to add multiple other apps with these same features, you can get them here.

LineageWatches

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful

Empirico

I just like the convenience this app gives me in promoting my store and products. Is this making me add words to my review? What gives?

Skeyeware Shades

This app is so easy to use. I can't tell you enough how nice this works on my website. I highly recommend this to anyone using shopify.