Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Everything Pets Online Store

I'm installing this app based on top users like Jaiden Gross and Tai Lopez to drive sales and reduce abandoned carts

Gottex Studio

This app is awesome I really enjoy using it. It makes my life so much easier and I can hit my goals in no time.

Savvy Soldier

great app to use and very easy to understand. would highly recommend to anybody and everybody during there e-commerce journey.

Probabycare

Just installed the application. It was easy to setup the app. Looking forward for some positive results.

MYNYstyle

Just added it. Haven't seen how it works yet. But as far as I can see now, it's a no-brainer to set up and hope it will help my store!

Buyerbabu Electronix

I have used this app to get us us some sales ant it really did specially the price drop feature. After all who don't want to have some savings.

BestDécorHome

This app from download invoked me to believe in it and I feel this app will be of great benefit to my store and customers

Baby Undercover

Great App. This company also has a great Product Editor. Saves me so much time...I highly recommend having a look at their apps.

ماي تي شوب

good .

Maddog Deals

Great app. I enjoy the Easy setup procedure and it is very effective. Give it a try today, I recommend it highly.