Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Pets Unlimited Enjoyment

it works really well, it is very simple to install because it takes you in every step which is AMAZING!

iOffizz Shop

A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++

Gadmarts

SPM is really awesome, glad I found it. Can't wait to get started with it. Time to take my marketing to the next level

Misty and Molly

I just started adding this app to my store and I'm liking it. Will update review after I use it more

More Natural Healing

I think this app provides all you need in push notification! Will even help me offer discount codes, this is very helpful to save customers!

Meow Cat Imports

This app came with more options than I expected for the price. It was easy to set up and use as well.

Superheroes Legion

good app and was easy to use and very useful if you want your customers to back to your website. its a must use

Daniel Davis

Easy and fast setup, many features, just installed we will see if it brings any sense soon. Seems helpful

tribecapparel

awesome app cant operate without it! totally changed how i interact with my customers, it streamlined the checkout process for return visitors

The Funnel Cake Tree

Super easy to use, and believe it is going to have huge impact. Obe of the things I like most is that all features are there even on the free plan. It allows me to utilize this tech even with a small customer base. As I grow the plan will grow with me and I can upgrade easily when it fits my business.