Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

The Good Budz

Great tool keep up the good work - hopefully will use that each and every day.

Would recommend this

Jullyan Beauty Store

I really like this app <3 It helps me keep my customers next to my store.
I recommend this app. Especially it is free.

Khan Tengri

It's a very useful app It helps not to lose sales my experience in using is not very long but at this stage everything suits me, thanks

Homegearpro

It's a good app, I've found it useful because it draw many customers of us back from getting away, thanks a lot.

Xpress Yourself

This app is the app to bring in your customers. I am loving it. You have to try it and grow your store!!!

Pets Unlimited Enjoyment

it works really well, it is very simple to install because it takes you in every step which is AMAZING!

iOffizz Shop

A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++A+++++++++++++++

Gadmarts

SPM is really awesome, glad I found it. Can't wait to get started with it. Time to take my marketing to the next level

Misty and Molly

I just started adding this app to my store and I'm liking it. Will update review after I use it more

More Natural Healing

I think this app provides all you need in push notification! Will even help me offer discount codes, this is very helpful to save customers!