Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

wearesaltysouls

THIS APP IS AWESOME AND THE APPS FROM THIS TEAM THIS IS MY SECOND STORE USING these APPS AND THEY HAVE HELPED ME A LOT

Benz Microscope Optics Center, Inc.

So far so good! Very easy to set up. Love that it's free to use and have high hopes for its success!

Strictly Sovereign

So far so good! great way to keep customers with out the crazy email systems, plus free is always great! evenafter the free plan $15 for 2500 isnt bad.

Mindful Outlets

I added this app to my store and it made a huge difference! Very easy to use. I would recommend it for all store owners using shopify.

Alpha-Essentials-Ltd

Works great. I like how it is automatic. All fields filled out with a good layout ready. Install it and go.

blankwears

i used this app for cart abandonment emailing, and it is doing well. which is wonderful. i recommend it

Azair Xenia

I used this app to boost sales. I really like how it made the customers add to cart. I wish it made them checkout.

Roo-

i am still figuring it out and the result is yet to be proven. so we'll see if this app works.......guys, seriously i just download this app today. what i don't enjoy about this app is writing this review.

Erolios

I used this app to retarget people who abandoned their purshace. It's very useful. thank you so much.

Hotbox Drip

love it so far really use full, great packages and easy to use!
....................................