Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

EGadgetShack

Easy to configure, very intuitive and functional! I used this app on my first ecomm site and its has been great

Littlefair's Wood Finishing Products

Good so far, very easy to set up. Have yet to use the full features but I'm sure they'll be fine based on other reviews.

Survival Gear Systems

App was easy to set up and has lots of great automated features. I would recommend this app for any large retail store.

DIFUXE

This app is looking good as free. We have been using Free Shipping bar and Ultimate Sale Boost. Now we can trust Hextom with this web push notification app.

allSisters

its my first day using this up, I do not know if it works well. However, I've good recomendations. Thank you

MAC PC BOUTIQUE

Salut sa à l air pas mal a voir dans le temps si cela apporte de nouveau client mais vraiment pas mal j espère qu'elle restera gratuite

lion shopper

great ovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Alfamates

AWESOME APP, Keep it free :)
I will test this app to see how it works,
You should have had inbuilt test option to see how we get notifications

wishhaul

Very Useful app. Fulfill my need and smartly retain customer. must have app. keep up the good work..

Helio Dealio

I'm really impressed with this app and the fact that it's free to get started and used to how to use it is great!