Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Cuchen US

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

The 1 ESSENTIAL ShoP

Just Starting my online business. Was informed that this app was good, can't wait to see if the advice was right . Great graphics and tools all ready to go. Push buttons, advacned settings, Thanks.

USKep

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

Bike Mob

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Buffalo Rose Boutique

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

Stylesbest

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

ieGoodsTrade

I use it atfirst. As ussually its very interesting app. Then I can say how it's work and what conversion Haigh

ROYAL GENIE

A great app for a starter into the ecom game! amazing app. Just tried it for a few days and love it.