Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Bakiya

It sounds like it should be a good app. If it can let me see what customers are adding to their cart and not moving forward to check out that will be great. If it can become an integral part of my marketing the cost does not appear to be that great. It remains to be seen if this app will be work it. But I am optimistic. Hopefully support will be there to answer and questions and make it work it.

TWINKLE POP | BEST Bracelets | Ear Rings | Rings | Necklaces | Clothes & other ACCESSORIES From Around The World

Looks great. . hope to test it soon to see if we can get more conversions. Clean integration and easy to use.

Bubblewraps

I used this app for my online website and it did give customers assurance that the shipping is free when they see the bar rolling past by, quite fantastickioknjkñllñn´nln`[ijopjophiohpioho9phiòp``k,`kp`

Deaaz

Facilitou muito a minha vida. Recomendo este app a todos aqueles que estão começando no mundo de loja virtual.

Define Travel

We'll see what the results are...I like the setup so far. Hopefully, it'll be successful at turning lookers into buyers.

Advanced Teeth Whitening

works good helped and not hard to use we felt. thank you very much guys and good idea to maybe include a sms abandon cart function too :) 5 stars

YourDealsDelivered

This is the most comprehensive recapturing and automation tool available - This makes our shop a lot of profit from sales that would've otherwise been lost for one reason or another! The interaction also builds great customer trust!

I would not run a store without Smart Push Marketing.

Midwestern Alternative

It is great. Very useful and helpful. The integration onto the abandoned cart section helps immensely.

ECartzz

uses this app for driving customers back to my page i like how its a easy setup for this app wish the app would have a re targeting way.

Pet Joy Gifts

I used this app and it's really doing the job. I realy liked the push notification sent. Great app! Thanks!