Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

E Mall Express Pro

I like the setting, I hope it will work on my store. I have good feelings that my successful in the future

STU cars

Excellent apps as always. My favourite Shopify app provider. The functionality of their apps never ever fail to impress. Thank you!!

Virgin Hair & Beauty, The Best Hair Extensions, Real Virgin Human Hair.

VacationLand Discount And Supply

Nice app, I have a few apps from this company and by far they all work, Quick and east set up and I can set back and relax .

lightning fast set up

Awesome

AQRA SHOP

Nice and better application, it's can help to upgrade our sales and make money .
tank youg

Coles-Toy-Bin-

I love this app its perfect for everything i need i would tell all my friends about this app and about how awesome it is

D2W Athletics

Such a great app. It's really helping me run my new ecommerce business much more effectively. Dont let this one get away.

Shop Market One

This is a great bundle of apps. Try it now. I love it for abandoned carts, and more. I love more functions to increase conversions.

GIFT N THINGS

SPM is great for those that are more experienced with E-Commerce marketing. I find it as a wonderful addition to my Business as I'm aware of the value of EMAIL & PUSH Marketing. Although I am receiving many inquiries in reference to SPM I am certainly willing to help those in need of data, info & ideas, I am learning more about how to use the SPM APP also! Thank you for allowing FREE Access to such an incredibly important Shopify, E-Commerce Application, which only makes PUSH MARKETING just that much more interesting as well as important!

Please I encourage all SHOPIFY E -COMMERCE Marketing personnel to apply PUSH MARKETING! If you have any questions, or need help please feel free to reach out to either myself, Nathaniel Jackson [Gift-N-Things] via https://giftnthings.nicheorg.com or email me @ niche1@nicheorg.com! Thank you, and please enjoy yourself!

BeZONED

Just start with it and is grate an excellent product. Easy to install and use. Very use full for promotions. Thanks