Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Galaxy Hound

What a wonderful way to get new customers to buy!! This app is so easy to set up and to use. I love it!! It truly is "SMART"

Gedditonline

Wonderful apps, with abandon cart + discount features together. Do not have to pay for abandon cart app, what a saving! Thanks!

ShopJeanPhotography.com | Become A Pro Photo Editor | Actions Presets Overlays Tutorials by Jackie Jean

Love this app. Can't believe it's free. Been using the Countdown Timer Bar app for years. Hope to see more apps from your team. Your apps always load fast and do not slow my store down.

iHairGuru

Great App ! Helps me out alot, works great with my store :) i use to attract more customers and generate more sales

Rakutennew

I used this app to help me. I really like it.It would be nice!!!!It's good!!
I recommend it to you!!!

Indulge Erotica

I used the app to help me retain get customers. I really like the way it was easy to use and straight forward.

EGadgetShack

Easy to configure, very intuitive and functional! I used this app on my first ecomm site and its has been great

Littlefair's Wood Finishing Products

Good so far, very easy to set up. Have yet to use the full features but I'm sure they'll be fine based on other reviews.

Survival Gear Systems

App was easy to set up and has lots of great automated features. I would recommend this app for any large retail store.

DIFUXE

This app is looking good as free. We have been using Free Shipping bar and Ultimate Sale Boost. Now we can trust Hextom with this web push notification app.