Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

MoNae's

So far the installation is simple. Now I am waiting to see results. I will review again once a difference is noticed.

JAC

I used this app to boost sale and attract more traffic to my store. Love it and highly recommend it.

Blue Works Vintage Clothing Store

I would know what customer want to buy and can make some strategy to persuade them to buy next time .

thanks guys

The Musical Paradise

I'm currently using this app so that I can have an all in one app that is a lot less hassle. I saw that this one was the whole package.

So far, it looks like it will really help. I have struggled with finding a way to reach out to customers without damaging the user experience. So I feel that this will provide a way that isn't TOO "in your face about it."

It looks like it will help, and navigation is great. They provide excellent default messages and the whole thing is very easy to understand. I am very excited to see how it helps my store be better!

worditechs.com

I use this app because I think is good and I enjoy using it as long its free so leave it as its thanks

dealdepot

it is great app. i t helped me alot. it saves time , makes customers aware of your products without you doing anything

Mo Pixel

I used my app, and its very nice thanks it's help me a lot for my marketing strategy and up-selling for my shopify store thanks a lot for this app

ClassicFlight

This app is genius! I am very satisfied with this app. It gives me everything I am looking for, in this specific task.

Wecando Inc

very helpfull app
their are many option wich support you by selling products.
You just need to add some clicks

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to help me drive sales for new customers and those who abandoned their purchase. It has been pretty easy to set up. Now it is time to see how well it works.