Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to help me drive sales for new customers and those who abandoned their purchase. It has been pretty easy to set up. Now it is time to see how well it works.

MajorMarkets

i used this app for automation. i really enjoyed the UX design. i think that it would be better if the functionality was more accessible.

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

The app works great for what i need it for. It is kind of confusing to use. Glad i finally found a good application to help my store. Thanks alot

Galaxy Hound

What a wonderful way to get new customers to buy!! This app is so easy to set up and to use. I love it!! It truly is "SMART"

Gedditonline

Wonderful apps, with abandon cart + discount features together. Do not have to pay for abandon cart app, what a saving! Thanks!

ShopJeanPhotography.com | Become A Pro Photo Editor | Actions Presets Overlays Tutorials by Jackie Jean

Love this app. Can't believe it's free. Been using the Countdown Timer Bar app for years. Hope to see more apps from your team. Your apps always load fast and do not slow my store down.

iHairGuru

Great App ! Helps me out alot, works great with my store :) i use to attract more customers and generate more sales

Rakutennew

I used this app to help me. I really like it.It would be nice!!!!It's good!!
I recommend it to you!!!

Indulge Erotica

I used the app to help me retain get customers. I really like the way it was easy to use and straight forward.

EGadgetShack

Easy to configure, very intuitive and functional! I used this app on my first ecomm site and its has been great