4.7

Merchants find this communication app user-friendly and effective in boosting customer engagement. They appreciate its automation features, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups, which reportedly increase sales. The app's retargeting, cart recovery, and customization options are also valued. Merchants particularly find the ability to create discount codes and the email marketing feature useful in increasing conversions.

Edited August 4, 2019

amazing app should definitely use it! It's free can't beat that! I use it for abandoned checkouts which are needed in marketing.

inKing.ro
Romania
October 29, 2018

AWESOME APP, Keep it free :)
I will test this app to see how it works,
You should have had inbuilt test option to see how we get notifications

Alfamates
October 14, 2019

I love this app, it has saved me a whole lot of time, the marketing automation is exactly what I've been looking for thank you.

Scoot City
October 28, 2018

It's really useful app. All needs included. To be honest that's the best app I've seen. Every type of Shopify stores need that

SosyetikPazar
Türkiye
February 9, 2019

Just started. So far easy and I hope it works. Will let you know later is it is good but so far so good.

NATASHA TONIC
March 9, 2020

Lovely apps and user friendly, just a few steps then done. Try it and it is easy, helps or not just depends of different shop's needed.

Chanceuxx
Hong Kong SAR
Edited November 25, 2018

I used this to quickly add a pop up for cyber monday. So so easy to use and design to match the look of our site with lots of controls on how and when to see the pop up.

Juniper Boutique
Edited November 28, 2018

I really like how quick and easy this app is to set up. I love all the Hextrom apps, they are really well thought through and oh so useful. Exactly on the ball for what a marketer needs.

Immortelle Skin Care
Edited April 13, 2019

Haven't really had the chance to use this much yet but seems very useful and its super easy to set up!

Duncan Quinn
December 9, 2018

awesome app cant operate without it! totally changed how i interact with my customers, it streamlined the checkout process for return visitors

tribecapparel