Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

Bike Mob

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Buffalo Rose Boutique

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

Stylesbest

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

ieGoodsTrade

I use it atfirst. As ussually its very interesting app. Then I can say how it's work and what conversion Haigh

KITTYCURVES

Great app. Instead of having to add multiple other apps with these same features, you can get them here.

LineageWatches

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful

Empirico

I just like the convenience this app gives me in promoting my store and products. Is this making me add words to my review? What gives?

Skeyeware Shades

This app is so easy to use. I can't tell you enough how nice this works on my website. I highly recommend this to anyone using shopify.

OTP Terrain Off The Print Gaming

very easy to use great product A1 highly recommend thank you for such a great product. Very simple and easy to use