Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

instinctiveluxury

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope

Sophiemstore

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is what i needed for my business. I m tech challenged and it is easy to use. I suggest you try it out. Thank you.

And Above All...YOGA

Very impressive. I am using three of the push notifications after downloading the app. I tested each one and found them to be more than what I bargained for, a good thing. This is not the only app I use from this developer so when I saw their blurb for the app I had no reason to believe it would fail me. It didn't and I am certain it will not fail you either. Highest recommendation within the limits of 5 stars. If I could have given it 10 stars I would have.

Reachbox

Location France

Superbe app, bonne visibilité pour chaque site ! Les notifications sont très importantes pour nous. Et Smart Push Marketing est une vraie garantie pour ce genre de choses ! Merci à eux, j'ai pu effectuer mes premiers achats grâce à cette app.

YokiDeal

Location Sweden

Great Application! Working totally fine and I hope this will increase my sales. Really recommend everyone to try!

Droomen

Time spent using app 1 day

Wow, just a super app!

It's just the best.

Omg, it's great for thing!

Today I made thing, and then it was pushed to my domain.

Good thing!

Home.fx

Easy-to-use and useful, this app is everything you need to get started with email marketing in a bundle.

Uniluxe

I just started to use this app and it looks good. Will update review later. Fingers crossed and hope this works.

TravelStyle

I am using this app to drive more sales from my website. great app give it try and see how it works for your business.

Dearest Shopper

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Have all the function, love using it. Started testing with it recently and it is better than other apps after using a few of others.