Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Empirico

I just like the convenience this app gives me in promoting my store and products. Is this making me add words to my review? What gives?

Skeyeware Shades

This app is so easy to use. I can't tell you enough how nice this works on my website. I highly recommend this to anyone using shopify.

OTP Terrain Off The Print Gaming

very easy to use great product A1 highly recommend thank you for such a great product. Very simple and easy to use

vodream

Just got this app, I will give a review I a few weeks to see if it works for me , once I get get a result I left you know

emarvelous

I used this app to help recover abandoned carts and to increase sales. and it is brilliant. I would highly recommend it. It increased my sales by 20 percent and i had a lot of returning customers. It was recommended to me as an up sell after i installed another one of your apps but i understand it will be for free so it is well worth the venture.

soccer star Player

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

bbbystore

i like it.. it helps Boost sales with push notifications and marketing automation... its easy to use

GlacierCampingNation

I chose this app to help me retain customers that were interrupted while shopping. I really like the reminders and options for the timing. I would like it better if the explanations were more helpful for the options.

dheonline-com

Found it very easy to understand and install,it lets you input some details and it does the rest for you automatically.

Faux Addict

App is great to add a way to interact with buyers and interact with customers. We recommend the addfon