Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Gryphon Clothes

Looks like a dope app, I will use it more and see what happens. I will keep it updated in 1-2 months !

Claysphere

The best push notification app having all the required features, moreover its a free app. Thank you very much for the developers

We The Amigos

Set it up in 5 minutes! So easy! Download it, customize it and publish it. It's literally that easy. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a solution with many options but still easy to set-up.

Miss Chief Bunny

You guys just impress me more and more every week. I am a loyal Hextom customer...since I saw a forum in Shopify Ecommerce university about your Bulk Product Edit. The ONLY way I could love you MORE is if it was FREE...which THIS app is!!! Wow! Friends for life! Love your work!

Devoted

Really great app and free! Loving it, works really well...............................................

Rugged haberdashery

Simple. Easy and gets your name out with easy. Takes all the guesswork out freeing up my day that much more

HOTshop247.com

I installed this app to get sales in my store. I have only just installed it but so far it look great!

Thanks!

Justine

Aevry's

I love this app. I was getting traffic but no sales. With this app I have begun 3 email campaigns. I am looking forward to seeing the results

Emersyn Faith

This is a great app i would recommend it to other shopigy stores it is very helpful and is a must for stores

Up Trap

i LOVED THIS APP AND IT WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH BOOSTING MY SALES EASILY AND COMMUNICATING WITH CUSTOMERS