4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its integration of multiple communication platforms, enhancing messaging and notification processes. They commend its user-friendly interface, speed, reliability, and responsive customer support. The app's automation features, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups, are highly valued. Merchants have seen a boost in sales after using it. Its free plan offers a good range of features, making it ideal for beginners. The app also includes promotional features and an abandoned cart recovery feature.

Edited October 7, 2019

la aplicación no funciona ni, los carritos abandonados ni nada por el estilo, he hecho la comprobación por mi mismo y sigue sin funcionar, no me contestan a los correos tampoco, un desastre

ZebraxBlu
Spain
About 4 hours using the app
Edited January 30, 2020

Couldn’t send the campaign I created to my subscribers. It was easy to navigate and edit. I like the suggestions to add notifications and promotions. Unfortunately couldn’t send my campaign to my subscribers. Don’t know what went wrong.

LIGHTENEDBIRDS
About 4 hours using the app
August 23, 2019

Ok to use, but could be more user friendly, and allow us to send test notification e-mail etc..
Also, how to send the push e-mail out to subscribers?
Thanks

FAHRENHEIT-X
France
4 days using the app
February 20, 2019

Tiene muy buena pinta esta aplicacion y la mas facil que he probado pra recuperar carritos estoy a la espera de su funcionamiento

cadenashiphop
Spain
March 20, 2019

I have just recently started using this app. It is very useful so far. I hope it helps me generate some sales and get use to the app. I'm excited to see how things go.

Best Fashion Styles
January 11, 2019

Great app Big Help - easy to use and great layout

helped my site reach new heights and much more sales

HAYDEALS
About 3 hours using the app
Edited April 7, 2019

Starting to use app now but it look very helpful i hope the app can help me to send customized e-mail to clients to increase sales.

Aurum
Brazil
About 3 hours using the app
November 6, 2018

It is easy to use and easy to implement. I believe that it will help anyone in business to reach their goals.

Pendleton Square
September 20, 2019

I've spent hours customizing the automation for my notifications and saving every step along the way, now I found out that everything was reset for no reason

Samrra
United Arab Emirates
4 days using the app
December 18, 2019

I really like this app, it have all the element i need to grow sales and traffic to my store all with a free 100 subscribers! Awesome.

chemicalfashion