Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

3to4

Location Australia

Best ever sooooooooo good can't believe they make you write 100 characters just to give it 5 stars like yeh

SOONER SALES

It's a little confusing to me and could be a little less complicated but overall the layout is very good and you just got to take the time

WestCoast Survival

I really like this app. it helps me get more sales and the store convert better overall. I don't know what I'd do without it

golfbuddystore.com

Wow... that was easy! I have been pulling my hair out trying to do some of this on my own. Thanks Smart Push. This is sooooooo much easier.

Bouletta Case Shop

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used to this app to increase sales.
This is first day
I hope that it will be work
First impression is good...

The Pump Studio

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very good app, and the support is very fast and professionnal! I feel supported in my project and safe for my store, thank you HEXTOM

Topaze Fashion

Great app with excellent features.
would it be possible to add pictures in any background.

Favorite Story

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I wanted to use the abandoned cart push notifications, but couldn't get it them to work. It would ask for visitors to subscribe in Chrome on my laptop, but not in any other browser or on a mobile device. And even after subscribed, the abandoned cart push notifications just didn't happen. I set them up. They were on. They just didn't work. Bummer. Wasted too much time trying to troubleshoot.

Red Parrot

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to use. A lot of tools in one single app. Thumbs up for now!

Cuchen US

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.