4.7

Merchants find this communication app user-friendly and effective in boosting customer engagement. They appreciate its automation features, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups, which reportedly increase sales. The app's retargeting, cart recovery, and customization options are also valued. Merchants particularly find the ability to create discount codes and the email marketing feature useful in increasing conversions.

November 23, 2018

This app was recommended to be by my Shopify representative. The rep said it was free unless I wanted a lot of extra features. I was hesitant to finish the install when the notification on the sidebar said I could be charged up to $180/month. Something to confirm the app can be used for free would be nice. I want to use this for my CYBER Monday deal to promote my discount code on my homepage for shoppers. I still am unsure of how this will work. I entered campaign information, but don't know where to go from here. Application is confusing so far, but I have barely begun.

PennyLuckshoes.com
1 day using the app
Edited November 9, 2019

I see this app everywhere and i really like it. i hope it will do a great job on my website as on the others.k

PHUNFULL
Romania
October 24, 2018

I am using this app as I am a Newbie and learning to set up my Shopify store. I am certain that in due time I will be confident.

Zolasavings
About 21 hours using the app
Edited January 20, 2019

Effective application, not too difficult to use. when can we use it in french

DecoAndU
France
Edited January 3, 2019

Trying out this app. So far it's been easy to navigate so hopefully it'll help to increase revenue for my business. If this runs smoothly, I will update my review.

RecollectionsOfficial
January 16, 2019

So far so good with this app. Hoping this app will help cart recovery and sales. Would like to write a more thorough review in the future as the app gets put to work.

K9's For Life
42 minutes using the app
Edited June 1, 2020

it look very friendly app i just installed it i will update my review soon when i see the result this week

twiprice.co.uk
France
40 minutes using the app
October 2, 2018

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful

LineageWatches
37 minutes using the app
Edited July 23, 2019

it did not work a preview is missing for my the site l

LouPek