4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its integration of multiple communication platforms, enhancing messaging and notification processes. They commend its user-friendly interface, speed, reliability, and responsive customer support. The app's automation features, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups, are highly valued. Merchants have seen a boost in sales after using it. Its free plan offers a good range of features, making it ideal for beginners. The app also includes promotional features and an abandoned cart recovery feature.

February 21, 2019

This app is totally easy to use. Wouldn't trade it for the world. It's helping me run my business smoother!

Body Crystals Co.
1 day using the app
December 14, 2018

Did absolutely nothing. I had 200+ visitors and this app didnt send a single thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!

Xanitys
2 days using the app
Edited October 4, 2019

this a nice well Organize app i use it on my store help me a lot, thanks got everything that you for helping new store
owners

eybxpress
July 16, 2020

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

EchandoFlores
Mexico
May 26, 2019

Very Good!

DivonShop
June 30, 2019

Still learning how to set it up. Love all the options and so far it's very easy to set up! Looking forward to using this.

Smart Apparel
September 25, 2019

I love it!
Really simple and easy to use.
It is gonna help my store to sell more and more.
Thanks guys!

BR Shoppers
Brazil
Edited September 22, 2018

I really like how this app allows me to recover my abandoned carts. Its really easy to use and has been very helpful in boosting my sales.

Kolla På
September 1, 2019

Really liking it so far, hope it holds up to what it says. Push notifications are a big part of sales

INERSHA
Edited August 13, 2019

Just a great, new way of communicating with customers without the hustle of collecting emails or phone numbers!
Thanks again Hextom!