Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

The 1 ESSENTIAL ShoP

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just Starting my online business. Was informed that this app was good, can't wait to see if the advice was right . Great graphics and tools all ready to go. Push buttons, advacned settings, Thanks.

USKep

Location Australia

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

Bike Mob

Location South Africa

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Buffalo Rose Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

Stylesbest

Location Cyprus

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

ieGoodsTrade

Location Ukraine

I use it atfirst. As ussually its very interesting app. Then I can say how it's work and what conversion Haigh

KITTYCURVES

Great app. Instead of having to add multiple other apps with these same features, you can get them here.

LineageWatches

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful