Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

Gryphon Clothes

Looks like a dope app, I will use it more and see what happens. I will keep it updated in 1-2 months !

Claysphere

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best push notification app having all the required features, moreover its a free app. Thank you very much for the developers

We The Amigos

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Set it up in 5 minutes! So easy! Download it, customize it and publish it. It's literally that easy. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a solution with many options but still easy to set-up.

Miss Chief Bunny

Location Australia

You guys just impress me more and more every week. I am a loyal Hextom customer...since I saw a forum in Shopify Ecommerce university about your Bulk Product Edit. The ONLY way I could love you MORE is if it was FREE...which THIS app is!!! Wow! Friends for life! Love your work!

Devoted

Location India

Really great app and free! Loving it, works really well...............................................

Rugged haberdashery

Simple. Easy and gets your name out with easy. Takes all the guesswork out freeing up my day that much more

HOTshop247.com

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I installed this app to get sales in my store. I have only just installed it but so far it look great!

Thanks!

Justine

Aevry's

I love this app. I was getting traffic but no sales. With this app I have begun 3 email campaigns. I am looking forward to seeing the results

Emersyn Faith

This is a great app i would recommend it to other shopigy stores it is very helpful and is a must for stores

Up Trap

Time spent using app 2 minutes

i LOVED THIS APP AND IT WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH BOOSTING MY SALES EASILY AND COMMUNICATING WITH CUSTOMERS