Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

We The Amigos

Set it up in 5 minutes! So easy! Download it, customize it and publish it. It's literally that easy. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a solution with many options but still easy to set-up.

Miss Chief Bunny

You guys just impress me more and more every week. I am a loyal Hextom customer...since I saw a forum in Shopify Ecommerce university about your Bulk Product Edit. The ONLY way I could love you MORE is if it was FREE...which THIS app is!!! Wow! Friends for life! Love your work!

Devoted

Really great app and free! Loving it, works really well...............................................

Rugged haberdashery

Simple. Easy and gets your name out with easy. Takes all the guesswork out freeing up my day that much more

HOTshop247.com

I installed this app to get sales in my store. I have only just installed it but so far it look great!

Thanks!

Justine

Aevry's

I love this app. I was getting traffic but no sales. With this app I have begun 3 email campaigns. I am looking forward to seeing the results

Emersyn Faith

This is a great app i would recommend it to other shopigy stores it is very helpful and is a must for stores

Up Trap

i LOVED THIS APP AND IT WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH BOOSTING MY SALES EASILY AND COMMUNICATING WITH CUSTOMERS

Mambny

Good app to use for business, it makes the whole experience so easy to handle Llc especially being so new to this whole business

SeasonalFair.com

I've been researching available apps for my certified fair trade webstore SeasonalFair.com, and this is the one I've settled on. The set up was quick and clear. I dropped an app I was paying $9.99 a month for and got this better one (for me, at least) for free! I am soon opening two more stores with another waiting in the wings, so free is a good price - Especially when it works better! Linda Gifford, founder/owner SeasonalFair.com