Reviews (1,610)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its integration of multiple communication platforms and range of automation options, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups. They highlight its potential to boost sales and conversions. The 'Notify When Out of Stock' feature is also praised for driving traffic to stores. It's easy to install and navigate, with a responsive support team. The free plan is particularly popular among start-up merchants.

August 23, 2019

Ok to use, but could be more user friendly, and allow us to send test notification e-mail etc..
Also, how to send the push e-mail out to subscribers?
Thanks

FAHRENHEIT-X
France
4 days using the app
February 20, 2019

Tiene muy buena pinta esta aplicacion y la mas facil que he probado pra recuperar carritos estoy a la espera de su funcionamiento

cadenashiphop
Spain
March 20, 2019

I have just recently started using this app. It is very useful so far. I hope it helps me generate some sales and get use to the app. I'm excited to see how things go.

Best Fashion Styles
January 11, 2019

Great app Big Help - easy to use and great layout

helped my site reach new heights and much more sales

HAYDEALS
About 3 hours using the app
Edited April 7, 2019

Starting to use app now but it look very helpful i hope the app can help me to send customized e-mail to clients to increase sales.

Aurum
Brazil
About 3 hours using the app
September 20, 2019

I've spent hours customizing the automation for my notifications and saving every step along the way, now I found out that everything was reset for no reason

Samrra
United Arab Emirates
4 days using the app
November 6, 2018

It is easy to use and easy to implement. I believe that it will help anyone in business to reach their goals.

Pendleton Square
December 18, 2019

I really like this app, it have all the element i need to grow sales and traffic to my store all with a free 100 subscribers! Awesome.

chemicalfashion
Edited December 26, 2018

I just started using it, no results yet, so I couldn't possibly rate this app to make it free forever.

Unicornwe
3 days using the app
September 14, 2019

I'm using this app to promote my new business. I am still learning on how the program works and how to get the most marketing with minimal expense.

Epilations