Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

USB & MORE

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolitely loveing it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment

Together with Pets

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pretty good and trustworthy app. Hoping will increase my conversion rate in my store and get more people engaged

Brooklyn Dynasty LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really hope this app increases my sales. I am wanting to make this a good nest egg for retirement. I want to work for myself and I h
ope this works.

carebuyers

I use thus app it help me to do all that i have to do. I recommend you thus app you can trust it....

Premium Quality 20

I used this app to help optimize my websites presence. The app is fairly easy to navigate and the instructions are really clear! I'm glad this was available for me to use.

Vicky206

awesome app i love it it actually free up your time by taking care of everything else your business needs

Eloura Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the simplicity of activating the notifications and being able to customise to my design sthle.

BYÔPET™

Location France

I just installed it I have the basic version I just start my business hoping to be able to quickly upgrade, otherwise easy to use cool

SOEClothingbrand

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just got the app. From what I’ve read I look forward to great things. Will be leaving another review once I see results

Smilelys

Location China

Trying to use this app the level up my abandoned cart rate.let's see what will happen. I didn't see a lot of improvement yet