Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

excellent
great
useful
ecommerce relatable
recommend to every online shop

stylefa-shion

Location China

wow ,iit is very wonderful ,i have many abandoned cart ,but i have no way to deal with it ,but now it helped me to do it ,thank you !

Sparkly Dolls

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really works, compared to similar apps I have tried. I look forward to making more sales with this app in the future.

MXPN Motocross

Jusqu'à date l'application semble bien fonctionner et l'installation sur ma plate-forme c'est bien déroulé. Plus complet que la version de base offert par Shopify. En espérant optimiser mes ventes =)

DELLES STORE

Location Brazil

O app é uma ferramenta ótima que continue sempre melhorando cada vez mais as expectativa dos usuários...

Goddess Creed

great love it so far I love all the options it has to help the new store owner I just download the set up is super easy so that very important.

ricemandi

Location India
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Just installed today, This App is very easy to use, wish to generate more revenue through this App. Great work team,

Magic Gel Candles & Gems

I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you.

Instyle Boutique

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I enjoy to use this app. Its perfect for the online store and get more client to enter to your store. I recomended 100%

Bud Beaver Canada

Just finished setting up my first push notification and excited to see how it affects our sales! I totally recommend this app