WhatsApp Business API & more

Multi-agent chat using a single business phone number & more

$4.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Meera Jaipur

Location India

We are using this app for conversions aswell as for promotional activities. This works amazing and is backed by super helping team. Easy integration and great customer support. Highly recommended :)

PETOLY.in

Location India

Great app with helpful features for Whatsapp business integrations, mainly for the newly launched websites/businesses. your team is really helpfull to customer, Great Job Keep it up and best of Luck for Bright Future.

FABRIC HUB SURAT

Location India

This app help our team a lot to to take our business next level. ZOKO's interface is very intuitive and easy to use. It is single platform, have multiple users to reply to messages and an intuitive application with excellent functionality. I really like this app..

Gatto Con Personalità

Location Italy

This is an amazing app. It allows you to take your customer service to another level. The team is always attentive and very helpful. I recommend it

www.rogic.in

Location India

Zoko is an excellent addition to your E-commerce business flow. Whatsapp conversation with customers will become super easy. They have pre-made workflows for COD confirmation, shipping updates, abandoned cart messages, etc which will make your work easy.. Integration with other apps is also super fast... Lots of features. People working here are also easy to work with!! If it's WhatsApp, You shouldn't look elsewhere

Zamana.pk

Location Pakistan

Zoko is a good platform for driving sales and instead of calling every customer you can just text them a confirmation message and let them confirm themself and also the abandoned cart recovery was a success every potential customer was recovered using this option and we could also solve many customer queries with that option

Born Primitive - Middle East

Location Kuwait

This app is amazing! First of all, the team is very helpful and when you join they have onboarding calls to show you how to set things up. In terms of visibility and marketing, we are pushing this more than our mailers as once you have templates set up its so much quicker and the response is almost instant! The team is very quick and helpful when I have questions and thye easily look in on your backend to see whats going on if things aren't working - ie. If I set something up wrong ;) Highly recommend this app for anyone where Whatsapp is being used by customers frequently.

And Also India

Location India

Zoko has really helped our website grow in sales and reach. It is an easy solution to automate your website and make it a hassle free process for the customers as well as business owners. It's features like abandon cart email, whatsapp broadcasts and segments has helped us reach our target audience.

Fully Tees

I'm using Zoko for the past month and I'm loving it. The onboarding process was so friendly and the team took me on a journey. Just loved how fast they helped me set up the system. One feature that I love is the abandoned cart messages. I'm seeing more than a 30% success rate in abandoned carts - the first time I'm seeing this. I recommend Zoko to all e-commerce businesses.

Sacred Weaves

I have been using this app for 15 days and I have to say it's a really great piece by zoko team. Great job.. few improvements are needed though..but it is still one of the best in the market

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8