WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maglan Shop

Location Brazil

Excelente aplicativo, está me ajudando muito a entrar em contato diretamente com os clientes e me gerando muitas conversões. 5 estrelas.

Oceedee

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Superb app. It's probably the best free app on the app store.

Super easy to integrate and adds tremendous value to the store.

MUST HAVE.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We are happy to serve you :)

Cheers,
SuperLemon Apps Team

KHIM'S CLOSET

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this add on app to help me communicate with me customers directly from my website @khimscloset.com...
using this option is so easy & hassle free for my customers. I must say a big Thank you you guys!

BV MALL

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Im using this help to increase the engagement of my store customers. it really help to boost the conversions. TQ!!!

King Palm Distribution

Great app, amazing app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Motobahn Powersports

Location South Africa

Been using it for the past week and a half and so far so good. Like the fact that I change the "Chat Button" Good app!

June 27, 2019

We wish you have a wonderful experience using our app. As always, if you ever need assistance, we are available on WhatsApp and email support.

Cheers!
Preetam from SuperLemon Apps

Avant GO

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 years

Ya la instalé, se ve muy bien! espero ayude mucho a comunicarme con mis clientes, que creo que es la base para vender más!

fridashoes

Location Italy

I've just downloaded this app and I find it great! anyway I would like to set the height of the logo a little smaller but it says not less than 20. I've contacted the support for more info.
EDIT: support contacted me right after this review and resolved the problem. GREAT!

TrendyOasis.es

Location Spain

Really good GG. Awesome app, definitely usefull if your customers uses whatsapp as a means of communication!

June 20, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind words and review.

We wish you have a wonderful experience and feel free to contact us if you ever need any help.

Cheers,
Preetam from SuperLemon Apps

IBNeuro

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 years

The app is excellent, both for the client who browses on the computer and on the smartphones. Simple to be installed and reliable. I recommend...