Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Abandoned Cart, WhatsApp Chat & Share, WhatsApp Campaigns

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Jumble mart

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 minute

Just installed the app today and it seems like a great app to me. The dashboard is clean and can be easily understood. There are many customization options available. The features are all helpful for increasing sales. Hoping this app will continue to work well in the future.

Holy & Virtuous Apparel

Time spent using app 1 minute

I have a really great impression of Superlemon app. I have gone through the settings. I appreciate the idea of having multiple agents feature available so that customers may choose who they want to contact in the store.

OFF ROAD & OFF SHORE

Time spent using app 1 minute

It’s like I have discovered the magic after installing the Superlemon app in my store. The team is very helpful with whatever issues I have encountered, they quickly resolve it.

Merguska

Time spent using app 1 minute

Kudos to the developer who made this app. I can’t thank you enough. This app is one of the best apps I have found in the market in terms of customer support, conversion and optimization.

GTC Apparel and Beauty

Location Antigua & Barbuda
Time spent using app About 1 month

Highly recommend. Superlemon works really, I’m so glad that even the free feature is really a great one. I also love the assistance available via whatsapp, I think all the apps have the same speed in replying.

redsanam.com

Time spent using app 1 minute

With Superlemon my customer interaction has improved as well as my sales. I love how the customer service promptly responds with my concerns.

Omni Holden Services

Time spent using app 1 minute

This is an excellent app I found so far in Shopify. The Superlemon Team deserves a lot of credit for creating this tool. The features are all awesome, and my favorite one is the broadcast feature that retargets my existing customers that haven’t purchased for a long time.

Trageidy Clothing Brand

Time spent using app 2 minutes

"It was a little tough to grasp at first, but I realized how powerful this app when I started using it. If I am able to rate this more than 5 stars, I would be happy to do it!
Automatic messages are so easy to send as well as setting up the template."

Wiggle Paws

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 minute

"Been using Superlemon for 3 months already. It’s so convenient that I’m able to reach out to my customers through whatsapp and send them product information. "

Soothing Sleeper

Time spent using app 1 minute

I highly recommend it. I was concerned that the app wouldn't have as many features as I had hoped, but upon using it I love all its features that are essentials in boosting my sales.