Reviews (1,058)

3.6
March 22, 2021

Great Features and highly indispensable app. Must Install for those who want to bring their customers closer and confident about your business

Ethnics Of Kutch
August 20, 2019

I´ve been using the app for a while and its awesome, all customers contact me via WhatsApp just by clicking on the button. Really recommend it!

Marak Cosmetics
Colombia
February 19, 2023

excelente aplicación. Tiene muchas funciones interesante, ayudar a realizar varias actividades de manera automática

Suplementos Asuncion
Paraguay
August 27, 2020

Loved this App. Its super customizable & most of the features are free. A great tool to connect with your customers.

eat better
Edited May 20, 2019

I have only added the app a few days and it has been great. It has allowed customers visiting our website to contact us in real time, with questions, queries or for advice. I think it would definitely help increase sales conversions in the future. Already chatted with a few customers.

iGenWorlds
July 11, 2019

Very beautiful ,,

Great technical advances and support

He helped me a lot with my customer service

متجر اكسسواري
Saudi Arabia
January 14, 2021

Its a great app, many setting options available not static like other apps . You can choose where, how and which design you want to have your chat button set. Love it, can absolutely recommend it.
Thank you SuperLemon!

aTeLieR DeS eLeMeNTS
United Arab Emirates
May 17, 2019

Increased my conversions because I have had more closeness with clients. A excelent support, especially Pretam

Colours FV
Colombia
July 16, 2020

Easy, Various way to arrange look each website and Very Very Useful app!
I used since create e-commerce site!

FRONTIERA
Singapore
Edited April 17, 2020

We had some persistent payment issue while upgrading one of the plans. The team was very professional & prompt in addressing the issue. Look forward to use this app to our advantage. Thank you team SuperLemon

Pet Glam
SuperLemon App replied April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are more than happy to help a merchant out, and we sincerely hope that our app adds tons of value to your store 😊

Have a nice weekend!