WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smooth Glows

This Superlemon whatsapp plugin helps me to communicate with my customers in real time which increases my sales specially with the cart recovery feature. I highly recommend

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Yellow Bikini Eco

We love this app. We use Superlemon for our customer service and the features are great in boosting sales.. It allows us to automate a lot of things. Additionally, they have great customer service as well!

Training Our Tribe

I recommend this Superlemon app because the features are good and stable. They are very supportive in case you have any concerns.

Bear's Houseware

We’re using the Superlemon app to automate messages via WhatsApp. It gives amazing results and the abandoned cart ratio decreased.

LUVULL STORE

We have seen an increase in recovery of cart abandonment since I used Superlemon. Such an amazing app that effectively does its feature.

DecoraCaa

Terrible! I canceled the 30-day pro plan and am being billed, as well as getting a message saying it will be renewed on 01/09/2022!
I DON'T WANT A PRO PLAN! I'M ALREADY ON THE FREE PLAN STOP CHARGING ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT USE! ZERO NOTE!!!! TERRIBLE.

Hi,
Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Mofletes puericultura

ha cambiado la aplicacion y no puedo enviar carritos abandonados porque no puedo crear ni plantillas de envio.
un completo desastre

Hola,
Disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que te haya causado. Solicite que comparta el problema al que se enfrenta en support@superlemon.xyz y seguramente lo resolveremos lo antes posible.

Divine Eight

The best part in this plugin is the cart abandonment recovery. Been using the Superlemon service for more than 3 months now, and I totally love it.

JM Decor Home

Ultimate plan is so worth it! Superlemon Automation has help us to reduce the customer care representatives, and also help is 24*7 automated instant replies which have increased in customer trust.

Pellicom LTD

This Superlemon whatsapp plugin is extremely easy to use and setup was done in just few seconds..All features are functional and straight forward with prompt customer service,