Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
January 15, 2022

I've been looking for a Shopify app that can connect me with my clients via whatsapp and Superlemon is the best solution. I was using the app for free and upgraded to the Ultimate plan. Automation of messages is fantastic.

Amos Organic
January 15, 2022

Superlemon has greatly improved my business in terms of conversion, by improving the performance of my customer service department. Clean and easy to use app

Chic & Comfy
January 15, 2022

I've been seeking for a Shopify app that allows me to communicate with my customers over Whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only one I've found to be the most effective. I had been using the app for free until I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate Plan. I'm completely amazed with message automation.

Eco Pods
January 15, 2022

After testing all the possibilities in the Shopify App Market for the WhatsApp app, I chose Superlemon as the suitable app. It has exceeded my expectations and all its features are completely effective and really useful.

Suite Crown
January 14, 2022

This app is impressive! so simple to access and use, has a lot of useful features, and it's the most cost-effective tool I discovered while looking for the best Whatsapp plugin for Shopify. I strongly advise you to use the Super Lemon App's premium features. You will not be disappointed once you do...it adds value to our store!

Chaudhunga
Ireland
January 14, 2022

This is an excellent Shopify app; I can quickly contact customers via WhatsApp, which is precisely what I needed, and it's even better to realize that it's entirely free. I strongly advise you to do so.

The Best Ever Company
January 14, 2022

I love how this app allows visitors to my website to instantly message me on Whatsapp making my work easier and convenient as well for my customer to reach me. As my customer needed to save my phone number from the Contact us page, before. Now, they easily interact with me, and I stay active all day to answer their questions. This tool is simple to set up, and all of the Whatsapp icons are attractive.

MedTechPPE
January 14, 2022

Una aplicación tan maravillosa para captar clientes a través de WhatsApp. Gracias por desarrollar esta aplicación. Realmente hizo un buen cambio en mi tienda.

Brick Strike
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 14, 2022

"This has surprisingly improved my sales. Such a wonderful app for engaging customers through whatsapp. Thank you for developing this app.

perfect-4u.com
January 14, 2022

Worst , send couple of mail for assistance. No response . Subscription is on and app is not working.

Wayanad Green Fresh
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
SuperLemon App replied January 14, 2022

Hi,
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We have approved your Opt-in request. If you need any assistance with the App's, please contact support@superlemon.xyz.
You can count on us to help you.