3.5
February 8, 2021

great, i have been impressed by how easy and reliable the app is. Never imagined id love this app like i do love this one.

La Tapa Market
Panama
June 5, 2020

I have talked with several clients, it is the easiest way for them to contact us and solve doubts.
That helps improve trust on my store and also to increase sales.

Solutions MX
Mexico
June 8, 2019

Very practical and easy to use application.
The support was very responsive to answer my questions.
I recommend !

optimiumarket.com
France
Edited January 19, 2020

I used this app to allow customers to connect with my business. It has helped get in a lot of product queries. Currently using the free version for about 2 months; smooth app, no bugs and prompt customer service.

LoomAffair
April 13, 2020

súper facil de utilizar, predictivo y sencillo. muchas gracias por la aplicación, sin duda un must.!

GAS UP! MASTER COFFEE
Mexico
August 11, 2020

I'm really enjoying this app, Haven't had any problem, support is great, easy to go, everything perfect. Waiting for new features. The COD automated messages are great as well, has made our job so much productive.Thank you so much

Misetas Vibes
Colombia
January 23, 2021

Just great. I got what i was looking for. It solved my whatsapp chatting and sharing issue as in India whatsapp work great.

urbtree
March 3, 2020

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

snushus.ch
Switzerland
May 1, 2020

I tried many other apps for whatsapp chat support and automation but this app is one of the best among those apps. Our sales team were able to convert more sales because real time support it provides. Also, automation feature help to recover abondoned cart and better customer interation about delivery and tracking.

Cornea
September 2, 2020

Me parece increiblemente buena, la recomiendo estoy usandola hace un tiempo y hasta ahora ha ido bien es increiblemente simple.

MG alianza