WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amharic With Style

Time spent using app 1 minute

Easy and effective for your sales improvement! All features are efficient and helpful. Will surely upgrade!

December 28, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Teacher Crew

Time spent using app 1 minute

Recovering your abandoned cart is very easy with the help of this tool as well. Proven and tested! Got my sales up and I found more organic sales this Holiday week, and this is what the whatsapp share’s magic.

D5cenergy

Time spent using app 1 minute

Best way to connect with your customers is through whatsapp, and I find it incredible that Superlemon does this with many other great features.

Have a good day :)

Makeup is a girl's best friend

Time spent using app 1 minute

Compared to what other whatsapp plugins offer, Superlemon has the simplest dashboard and easy to use. My overall performance got better.

The 9 to 5 Trader

Time spent using app 1 minute

What a helpful tool for my store. It isn’t just improving my customer service but also it improves my sales performance. Awesome!

Spartans Rise

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon is the best shopify plugin I found so far. They have Automated messages that really make everything smooth in the customer service part.

ebikewizard

Time spent using app 1 minute

Loving the superlemom whatsapp plug in their automated messages works really great. My favorite feature is the abandoned cart recovery which I find more effective than cart recovery through email.

Wadftees

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon is the best shopify plugin! I really recommend this tool. All the features are awesomely very useful even on your free plan. Incredible!

Merchplus.biz

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon whatsapp plugin and other features are best for my store, since then my sales are showing great results, thank you!

December 27, 2021

Cracked Egg Tees

Time spent using app 1 minute

Planning to take my plan to upgrade. I'm using the free plan of superlemon and since my store is growing I'll upgrade to the next tier, I find the ultimate plan features really helpful.

December 27, 2021