WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

With Fries Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

I'm so in love with this tool! The Superlemon whatsapp plug-in is very convenient to us. Highly recommend it.

December 27, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Have a good day :)

blackteeclub

Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon whatsapp plug-in is the best tool to communicate with your customers. I so love the overall features of this whatsapp plugin.

December 27, 2021

Have a good day :)

Material Motivation

Time spent using app 1 minute

This app isn’t just for improving customer service. But it also has special features that increase my revenue. Proven and tested.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

We’re thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our offering and services, If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!😁

Luxe Bandito

Time spent using app 1 minute

Definitely Superlemon is a great strategy to connect to your customers effectively. Loving the automation it has, specially the abandoned cart recovery.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

We are so happy to hear that our app helps your business and we hope that the WhatsApp Messaging feature gives you even more value 😁

blessedfamilyforever

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 minute

I have used other apps that support whatsapp as well, but I only find all the features I exactly need for my store in Superlemon.. Thanks for the customer support who has assisted me in everything. I appreciate that.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

We.PrintAnything

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 minute

Very convenient to use. I love all the features that Superlemon Whatsapp Plugin has, even the free plan its gives a great overall performance in my store.

GMENWORLDWIDE

Time spent using app 1 minute

What I love the most about Superlemon is the ability it gives to me to retarget or recontact precisely my existing customers regardless if they are paid ones or haven’t paid anything yet.

Uniform Expert

Time spent using app 1 minute

I highly recommend this app to any small businesses. Been using the free plan as this is already giving a Great result in my performance. Will upgrade soon

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Only Entourage

Time spent using app 1 minute

Impressive Features! I was a free plan user, and the great thing I did was upgrading to the ultimate plan which caused a big impact in my sales.

Remy Online Shop

Time spent using app 1 minute

Sales increased! I nearly wanted to give up on my store, good thing I found superlemon and when I started using it my sales have improved.