Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SKINPROMO

Location Panama
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Good app, it works fine in our ecommerce. it brings a closer contact with our customers, highly recommended.

Mi Pet Shop

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Genial! es de mucha ayuda! .........................................................................

US2020

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me do shopify. I did enjoy about using this app. It helps a lot to communicate with my potential clients.

Dezotek

I use this app to let my customer to ask any questions regarding to my product

Baby Effect

Location United Arab Emirates

the app is really nice
helps chat with your customers and give them support , it adds value to the store

Coco and Rex

Time spent using app 16 minutes

instructions were 'busy' but overall a great app and does exactly what I need. love how it connects to whatsapp

Fan Cave Rugs

Time spent using app 7 minutes

easy to use and set up some things where a little confusing but all in all really easy app to use ++

Bonito Ramen

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Muy util y facil de usar. Nos costo un poco eliminar el share que pone por default al lado. pero no es invasivo.

Tredd Store

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

jnkjjknkjnkjnkjnnkjnkjn jnkjnnkjlnkjnkjnkj kj kjnjknjknknkj kj kjnkjnkjnkjn kljnjnkjnkjnkjnjknjknjknjknkjn

Limpi Express México

Location Mexico

me sorprendio lo bien que funciona la app, si la recomiendo y trabaja de maravilla. no esta complicado instalarla

May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us