Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 6, 2020

lets see, just installed it today so will still have to wait couple days before we see how useful this app is.I did enjoy the app specs so far, but wanna see how it runs

Empire Online Shopping
Tanzania
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Edited June 5, 2020

Super eficiente. Gracias por el apoyo. Super eficaz y muy amigable para los clientes. Me ayudo mucho en serio.

destak Marketing Digital
Colombia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 4, 2020

Helpful, a bit buggy. It is definitely not cool at all that in order to be able to submit a review in this page, I have to write using 100 characters. Still, this app should improve... but at least it's free.

Fajas Colombianas Oficial
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 4, 2020

I like this app it is free and easy to install and configurate. I have face an issue when I am using it on my phone. It will be good if it is working on phone too .

Pearly Lustre
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 8, 2020

Hard to understand how to set it up. Not much information about how to personalize messages and change shapes

pixiyama
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 3, 2020

Comecei o aplicativo só agora, mas acho que é bom sim, só mesmo testando e já volto para avaliar melhor.

Império do Produto
Brazil
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 3, 2020

Good app, it works fine in our ecommerce. it brings a closer contact with our customers, highly recommended.

SKINPROMO
Panama
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
June 2, 2020

Genial! es de mucha ayuda! .........................................................................

Mi Pet Shop
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited June 2, 2020

I used this app to help me do shopify. I did enjoy about using this app. It helps a lot to communicate with my potential clients.

US2020
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 1, 2020

I use this app to let my customer to ask any questions regarding to my product

Dezotek