WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

MIA GENOVIA

This is a really good app to help us chat with buyers and promote business to worldwide, thank the developer

compra tu joya

excelente, recomendada para brindar un mejor servicio,

Blu-Ray.Case

Love our app ? Leave a quick review which may take hardly 10 seconds. It will help & appreciate us a lot. :)

KINMAR eStore

Muchas gracias, esta aplicación me ayuda a tener mejor comunicados a mis clientes y poder interactuar cuando tengan dudas de la realización de su pedido.

KOREASTAGRAM

Even it's removed, it's still appear on your page, too bad ! " Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/whatsapp-share.liquid"

UBHER COLLECTION

Es super facil de usar, me gusta por que mis clientes pueden acceder de manera rapida a la informacion personalizada.

Pridenshop

I really liked the functionality of this app, which enables shoppers to share products and other website content on Whatsapp. We had this app running earlier, however, after changing the Store theme, we were not clear, how to set up and show it only on product pages. The support staff/team was very helpful and responded quickly on our requests. We have requested for a couple of changes, which was also done quickly.

I liked the Whatsapp Share features and top of it, helpful and responsive support staff. Keep it up the good work. Cheers!

CRC Boutique

5 Stars to Jaron, he helped me fix the WhatsApp to where it would work on my website. I couldn’t get it to work with out his help. Thank you for all your help Jaron, I will recommend this app to anyone.

Arevan

I have had a some trouble with the app and the theme of my shopify store, but the team of support responded in time and solved my trouble quickly, i recomend much this app

BigBoxCare

The customer support is too good got quick fix for the issues I was facing.Amazing app that increases visibility to mobile users.