Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Select and Receive

Very good app. I initially had a problem with Wheelio appearing on my site, but the online assistant was very efficient and assisted me in resolving the problem.

Mach Muscle Performance

I discovered a fault in the app which didn't allow me to export the email subscribers to my shopify store, but Sam came to the rescue and gave me the export file. Sam responded to me within seconds as well. Amazing support!

Life Hack District

I really like Wheelio! Very good exit intent option that is fun for the customer. Helps close sales by providing a discount code and looks good. Great customer service too.

ShaktiMat_de

We built a mailing list of 100,000 customers in 6 months using Wheelio! It needs no more explanation, it just works.

Lens Diamond

Easy setup, integrated perfectly with the site and SMSBump, and worked instantly. I made sales from Wheelio within the first few hours. Can't recommend enough!

Smart Chalkie

I love the app. The support is top-notch. Initially based on my browser settings I had little challenges but the support was really patient and guided me all the way. I highly recommend.

Personalized Pupper Gear

Great conversion rate on picking up new emails. Its easy to brand and fits into my website seamlessly. Love this thing.

Becrit

After 1h setting up the app... it looks sooooo great!
It's so easy to use, Let's wait for the results! :)

Great Lakes Boutique

Great app and great support, even very much out of work hours ;) Thanks for the help today! Much appreciated

laboutiquedespetitsanges

Très bonne application, très pratique, j'en avais entendu parlé et je ne suis pas déçu. Peut être mettre plus de Template .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46