Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Deal HQ

I've been able to collect a few email addresses through using this application. Initially I had some setup problems, but the developer is quick to respond, and is very helpful if you need assistance.

Geekd

Really great help, helped out our store a lot during Black Friday & Cyber Monday to collect e-mail addresses and give customers a good discount!

Waz Shop

One of my go to apps. I watched my subscriber list explode since installing it. A must have for your shopify store

GemDogs

BRILLIANT! Works really good and love the customisation side of it. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT TOO! Really helped me out when I needed assistant. Thanks A+++

vibefront

IMO this is hands down the best Lead gathering app on the shopify app store! Works flawless and perfectly

Just Miniatures

We've been using the Wheelio app for a while now and are happy with the results. Sam also helped us in getting a few customisations done for the pop-up :)

Extremely Visual

Wheelio produces shadow.png sized at 1325x1331 in mobile that kills your page speed... Stay away if you want to make sales on your site....

Swing Season

I really like this app! Works great and it's easy to customize. Can't wait to see the high conversions!

Thedresscode

This app really worked and help the new stores to earn more sales. I recommended with both hands. Great app 10+ stars from us

IronCompact

The app doesn't work. Wheelio popup but no one can spin it. Maybe it works well with other themes but not mine

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45