Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

2Petalrose

This app on premise offers everything we want however we experienced some issues after starting our trial. We invited a staff member as per instructions but did not hear nothing for some days, when we managed to get the installation completed the installer had reversed changes we had made on our theme. Eventually I got notice the install was completed and those changes were reverted on the theme they were working on but unfortunately the theme did not reflect those changes and the wholesale app still did not work.

April 5, 2022

We do acknowledge the initial integration request slipped through the cracks and took additional time.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. We will use the feedback to make ourselves better.

We would like to clarify that our team always creates a backup copy of the theme for integration. Also, the team keeps the pre-integrated theme published, giving you the opportunity to check the integrated one first before publishing it. This is part of our onboarding process.

The file change was because of the third-party app "Fast Bundle" that we found in the pre-integrated theme. It may have been added while our team was working on the integration. Some apps automatically add code when you open the app.

We spend a lot of time comparing files and got back with the cause of the problem. Wholesale Pricing Discount app had nothing to do with the changes in the file; it was a third-party app.

We always try to ensure merchants get the smoothest product experience. Our small team spends a lot of time and effort to meet the merchant's requirements.

If we can help any way in the future, just let us know at themes@wholesalehelper.io

11Bravos.com

The support is terrible. If it works for you on the first go around, then great but if you need any help beyond that expect to wait days on end with very little to no communication. Seems like a good app, but the support is absolutely TERRIBLE! If you like to have good customer support - stay far away from this one.

LaCesteria.co

Location Colombia

Really bad customer service, they don´t help and provide solution with minimum requeriments that the app should have

June 1, 2021

Hi, we have emailed and called a few times to help navigate. Regarding features, we get 3-5 feature requests per day so hard to build new features into the product immediately without careful planning + QA. (Also we need to take into consideration what will drive the most value for the most merchants ). We are in the middle of a big release right now to make the app perform even faster and help our merchants in the future. Hope this perspective makes sense and happy to hop on a call or email.

Fox & Wolf

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 9 hours

The service is shocking!!! I installed the app and quickly realised it wasn't for me. I've been trying for the past 2 days to get them to remove code left behind when I uninstalled the app. I get through to an agent. they message me and want me to try. I didn't have a backup. I have explained that we "DESPERATELY" need the code removing and still nothing. I've explained that it needs removing ASAP but as I say the service is terrible and nothing has happened apart from sending me a collaboration request.

Tranquility Representative Store

Don't waste your time...... no support, no communication. App doesn't work and when it does its faulty... the only thing I can possibly think of regarding all the good reviews they've got is that they have bought them or there fake ... I'm not quite sure, but one thing I do know is this app, and the support is a waste of time.

Avenue 4 Paws

Location Singapore

There is little support for this app. Have tried to schedule demos and even meetings but nobody turns up on the other end. Their support only works 3 days a week.

Keg Smiths

You will lose money!!!!! This is a terrible integration. Support for the app said they needed 48 hours to integrate which sounded great. Once they said they were complete we started a trial and lost money on every sale as they prices on all variations changed to cents instead of dollars. We quickly changed it once we caught it. Contacted the support to let them know of the issue. We are now going on 6 weeks. They wanted to bill us more hours to fix it. We agreed yet still no results. Bottom line is it is a waste of time, and loss of money.

TDW Trade Store

Location Ireland

This app has led to the absolute worst nightmare to our store!

We onboarded with the app at first, and it turned out to not offer the feature that we where looking for, which was to offer collection based tiered discounts.

Everything ok so far, this can happen. We then requested them to remove the left over code that the app had left in the theme files, they told us it would take a couple of days.

We then decided to onboard with a different app, which did offer tiered collection based discounts.

We successfully integrated with the new app, and then proceeded with multiple hours of theme edits/ integrations, etc....

We finished writing all the code yesterday evening, and celebrated the finalisation of this trade store project with the theme. This morning we sent out all the invitations for the customer accounts to the trade partners.

In total, we spent over 30 hours of code edits.

Now, this is when the nightmare started:

About 3hours ago: a trade customer told us that they could not see their discounts. We then checked the website immediately, and absolutely everything had been removed from the website!

All of our design edits, all of our new template files, all of our sections, all of the new app integration code etc etc etc...

I checked the logs, and Wholesale helper had made over 10 edits to the live without making any back up, no theme duplicate, and without any warnings!

They ended up resetting the whole theme to it's original state rather then "removing the code from their app".

This is was their answer on the issue:

"I just verified this from the team. It seems the published template that had our App integrated to it has been removed and last back-up version (that didn't had our App code) has been left behind as a replacement.

It should not have been executed in such a manner-- this isn't a norm nor a practice here and we're going to take serious accountability measures to make sure the message seeps in to the members of the Product Team that did this.

Unfortunately. We tried to recover the data but couldn't - and technically I don't think there's anything that can be done. We're sincerely sorry for the loss of time and effort on your side due to this and are here to cooperate and make-up for the losses you suffered in any way possible."

Newrome Press

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works as advertised, but support is very poor.

I have had experiences where they simply don't respond to requests without multiple emails over the course of days to more than a week.

For example, I requested a re-install on an updated theme (NOT a free service) on 9/2 and didn't receive a response until 9/11. On 9/7 I wrote to say that I was still waiting, and didn't get a response until I threatened to take my business elsewhere.

Then when they did the job they broke the theme and it didn't work. And…I am still waiting for them to acknowledge the problem and resolve an issue for which I already remitted payment.

If you can find the same functionality elsewhere, I would seriously consider it.