Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy! NEW 🌟

Aleemahs Applique and Trim

I am just getting started but is so easy to use and looks great, would love it if i could apply to whole store but still have the option to take off a few items that i don't want to include. Hoping it is going to drive more bulk sales to my store.

The Jewelry Junkie

Wholesale customers can't enter discount codes at checkout. I've worked with past wholesale app developers that were able to make this feature available to wholesale customers.

Pawmanity

Great app, provides us with exactly what we needed to launch our wholesale side and makes life easier. Support is excellent and timely too - thank you!

Buynav.com

Edsil has been very quick in re-configuring the layout of the net 30 orders checkout. Thanks for your help!

PartyAnimalOnline

We tested this app for our store and it was flexible easy to set up and worked well. We had a special theme but customer service was fast friendly and efficient and changed it to suit.
Unfortunately we have a good loyalty points scheme and both apps do not run together. At the present it is more important for us to continue with the loyalty points and try for an alternate solution for wholesale customers but I would like to thank the team at Wholesale Pricing for their speedy help and honesty about this.
I would very much recommend this app as long as you don't have the clash that we had!

Wrap-It Storage

If you need a wholesale solution for your Shopify store, look no further than this app! This app offers net terms, free shipping, and more all done by customer tags! This app is extremely easy to use. All around a great app!!

Designer Wallcoverings and Fabrics

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Plus support and development help has been great.

Looking forward to additional future features as well.

Chris, a team member there, continues to help me. Much appreciated!

Cody

Leather Repair Company

App didn't work out of the box. Possible conflict with another app we use for bundles/upselling.

However - a quick email was sent and the problem was solved very quickly. Edsil from the team did a great job.

App now working correctly, very easy to use. Works like a charm.

Trigiene Consumables

The app is exactly what we need for tiered pricing, and when we did have a small issue Edsil sorted everything quickly and efficiently!

Gallegos Tecnologías

I love this app. Is good!! I hope that this help to my company to grow up. Have a single site for wholesale and retail is so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9