4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to offer wholesale pricing to specific clients, highlighting its ease of installation and comprehensive features. It's praised for its seamless integration and the ability to display discounted prices. The customer service is often commended, particularly team members Amandeep, Roel, and Nicoz. Some merchants reported issues with price display and theme compatibility, but these were typically resolved quickly by the support team.

December 15, 2023

Works perfectly for our needs as a wholesale bookseller. Their customer services is amazing as well!

educators-fredericthomaschildrensbooks.com
Almost 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied December 18, 2023

Hey team!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us an amazing review! We're glad that our support team was able to help you out.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

November 1, 2023

Super fast and super helpful every time I've ever had any issues!
Best customer service

Clash Beauty
8 months using the app
September 25, 2023

Great help from the team.

Bladetech Hockey
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited October 3, 2023

App works great. Customer service is very helpful.

Buddha Pants®
6 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 28, 2023

Hi Buddha Pants,

Update: Thank you for working with us Buddha Pants. We appreciate that you were able to get what you needed for your store. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing Now support team

October 3, 2023

Great service! They solved my issues and keep my website up and going right away. I appreciate the great service provided by Roel.

Totally Ingenious
Singapore
28 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied October 4, 2023

Hello Totally Ingenious,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate that you received the assistance you needed from Roel quickly and were able to get the results you were looking for. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing support team

September 19, 2023

Roel was fantastic to deal with. Support efficient at sorting out any small problems we had. Great service!

OneUp Healthcare
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 21, 2023

Hello OneUp Healthcare,

It is great that you took the time to leave us this excellent review and we are very happy to hear that Roel was able to address your concerns. That is our goal and we are glad that you used this service!

The Customer Support Team

September 4, 2023

Wholsale App does exactly what it says. Roel help me solve an additional problem we had with our direct pricing. It was all solved within the hour on a Sunday.

Food & berverage export spain
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 5, 2023

Hi Food & Beverage Export Spain,

Thank you for the review! We take great pride in providing excellent customer service, so its very gratifying to read this. Roel is a fantastic new member of our support team!

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

September 25, 2023

Very good Support! The App was not working properly after i installed it in my store but i was just hitting up the Support and they fixed all the issues with my custom template so that it's working now.

I was just sending a screenshot of the errors that occured and in 1-3 minutes the problem was solved!

A big thanks to Amandeep! He really knows what he is doing even after the 10th question/issue he was very nice and responded very quick. I have never experienced a better support in any app i'm using since 2015.

BiLi SHOP
Austria
2 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 27, 2023

Hello BiLi Shop,

We so appreciate you taking the time to leave us this excellent review! It is even better that you reached out to get assistance so quickly after realizing there was some issues you needed to address. Amandeep is very knowledgeable on anything that has to do with Wholesale Pricing now and if he does not have an answer, he will find it. Thank you for using Wholesale Pricing now.

The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

July 14, 2023

GREAT customer service!! They've helped me right away every time I've needed it.
I know I can rely on them to help if a problem arises. This app is wonderful as it lets me offer wholesale pricing to specific clients. My only issue is that the pricing does not show on the product pages, which clients find confusing. If it did that too, it would be even better!

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied July 17, 2023

Hello Urban Baby Bonnets,

Thank you for the positive review. We love to hear that you had great customer service and that you will reach out and get the support you need, when you need it! We hope that we can get the pricing feature that you are requesting in the near future. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for your business.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

March 1, 2024

The customer service of the previous wholesale app was terrible. I switched to Wholesale Pricing NOW WOD. It didn't work perfectly at first, but the customer service resolved it perfectly, and now everything is working again. TOP and keep it up.

DUCETT