Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Discount & Custom Pricing with Order Form Made Easy

Suvenir plus

Good, helpful and patient support. Helped me adapt the app for my complicated theme. App works as expected.

The Smartest House

This App was chosen by our team as a Wholesale Hero App replacement. Installation for the Wholesale App usually needs removal of the old (Wholesale hero) custom code (that we did ourselves) and New custom setup for the App - which may take time and testing - And can become a nightmare if any of the sides becomes unresponsive. In this case installation and custom adjustment process went smooth (even if 2 separate members of the support team were involved). So 5stars from us for the set-up. We will see how the app will behave. Thank You Nicoz and Amir for the communication and setup!!

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

I installed the app, I configured it and it does not work. I have sent more than 4 messages to help me and solve it. It's been 15 days and I'm still waiting for your help. I will change the review when they solve the problem.

September 24, 2021

Hi friends at LaFlamencadeBorgoña,

We’re incredibly sorry to hear of this negative review - each Shopify merchant matters profoundly to us, and we’d like to clarify a few points that could have helped you on your Wholesale Now journey.

When each client asks for help with Wholesale Now, they’re contacted immediately to be assisted by an expert in our success team. When contacted, you did not respond. It might be that you got our email in your spam/junk folder.

The team even sent you a calendly link so we can have a call at your convenience:

When you’re ready, we would love to pick up the line of communication again, and appreciate your feedback and time spent with us. Thank you!

Sincerely,

-- Chud and The Wholesale Now Support Team

Standard Skin & Beauty

A very good app, and great customer service. I needed help and received it promptly (although it did take two separate occasions of me reaching out - hence the 4 stars rather than 5), and the process was explained to me and rectified shortly after I reached out. Thanks guys!

August 25, 2021

Hi friends at Standard Skin & Beaty,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback!
I had Nicoz and Amir read this review, and they went jumping like crazy! That's just how happy they were knowing they solved your issue.

So if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. Our team will be there to assist you 24/7.

To more flawless and beautiful skin,
Cheers!

-- Chud and Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Tia Coco Healthy Chocolate

Amazing fast service from the techs and super easy set up! I would recommend to anyone looking to bootstrap a wholesale set up on their shopify site. Thank you wholesale now!

August 3, 2021

We appreciate this awesome review! :-)
Fast customer service is our primary goal!

If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to email us back
support@websiteondemand.ca

- Chud & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

Strategic Marketing Namibia

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

The support team is fantastic for this app that we have been using for many years now. The support team are very responsive and aim to try and resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

The Really Good Whisky Company

So far so good!! Just installed the app and had some great help and support from Vlad who helped me tweak the settings!! Seems like it does the job and customer service is excellent!

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at The Really Good Whisky Company

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We love the flexibility it offers since we sell wholesale, offer volumized tiers, and have terms with specialized pricing for specific customers. Plus, it works with our Net accounts in Quickbooks Desktop with Connex Bridge. Awesome customer service to customize my code since my theme is not listed in their default drop-down menu. Also, they were very informative with what works and doesn't to make my settings achieve the most potential for the customers.

May 12, 2021

Hello friends at Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Fox & Wolf

I would not recommend. 2 months now I've been promised that the 60 day free trial would be activated, as it didn't activate in my account when added. So, I've been charged $54 for a app that should have been free. The customer service team have been told numerous times and each time I'm promised the manager will activate the offer. Now, I was told the credit would apply to my last bill. Again this month I've been charged. I do not recommend

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

We apologize for this.

The 60-day free credit will only be added to your store, provided you've contacted us right after you reinstalled.
Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this concern ASAP.

Robert