Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Discount, VIP, Tiered & Custom Pricing Made Easy!

Strategic Marketing Namibia

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

The support team is fantastic for this app that we have been using for many years now. The support team are very responsive and aim to try and resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

The Really Good Whisky Company

So far so good!! Just installed the app and had some great help and support from Vlad who helped me tweak the settings!! Seems like it does the job and customer service is excellent!

June 1, 2021

Hello friends at The Really Good Whisky Company

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We love the flexibility it offers since we sell wholesale, offer volumized tiers, and have terms with specialized pricing for specific customers. Plus, it works with our Net accounts in Quickbooks Desktop with Connex Bridge. Awesome customer service to customize my code since my theme is not listed in their default drop-down menu. Also, they were very informative with what works and doesn't to make my settings achieve the most potential for the customers.

May 12, 2021

Hello friends at Cutting Edge Products Inc Dev

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Fox & Wolf

I would not recommend. 2 months now I've been promised that the 60 day free trial would be activated, as it didn't activate in my account when added. So, I've been charged $54 for a app that should have been free. The customer service team have been told numerous times and each time I'm promised the manager will activate the offer. Now, I was told the credit would apply to my last bill. Again this month I've been charged. I do not recommend

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

We apologize for this.

The 60-day free credit will only be added to your store, provided you've contacted us right after you reinstalled.
Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this concern ASAP.

Robert
Ops Manager

MoSu Maison

WARNING! Do not use this app! The wholesale prices appear, and it shows customers what they should be charged, yet it charges them regular retail prices when they pay. This has resulted in a huge loss my store.

March 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are so sorry about this. We've been trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner but haven't heard back from you. This issue can be of 2 things:
1) Incompatibility with other running apps
2) Minor settings tweak from our app

Please email us at support@websiteondemand.ca and I can guarantee you that this will get fixed in no time.

Sincerely,
Robert
Ops Manager

Morris Fenderbaum

This app saved us so much time and prevent headache of setting up a b2c and b2b store with one url. No duplicate products, or the store and no lock for pages anymore. We love the possibility of the net checkout as well and all the upselling hint. Even we had some issue with setup the app with our theme, the support replied within minutes to our question, unbelievable quick. Felt almost like a chat :) Hope you continue the great work. Best regards, Denis

March 1, 2021

Hello friends at Morris Fenderbaum

We are happy you had such an awesome experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Soobepark

The app has what I really need for wholesale. Settings are very clear and the app the easy to use. The team of app is awesome They are very helpful!!

February 22, 2021

Hello friends at Soobepark

We are happy the app is the perfect fit for you, thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! We appreciate it! :-)

CEVA Manufacturing

A very useful and functional application that implements bonuses and breaks of all types, serving to create a wholesale store. Support is also extremely helpful and always ready to be of help! SO (shoutout) to Jabir for implementing this piece into our theme.

February 10, 2021

Hello friends at CEVA Manufacturing

We appreciate this awesome review! We are happy the app is working so well for you! We will let Jabir know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Inspire Hardware

Great support from the technical team on this app. They solved my issue with multiple apps competing for the end result that I wanted. Now I have the Trade Program automatic discount I was looking for. Would highly recommend.

February 9, 2021

Hello friends at Inspire Hardware

Thank you for leaving this great review! We are happy you are pleased with the results! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11