4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage wholesale pricing, multiple discounts, and volume discount pricing. It's praised for its ease of use, simple installation, and compatibility with other apps. Key features include net terms and B2B checkout, wholesale prices display for tagged customers, and a single-page multi-item cart for wholesale customers. Many commend the customer service for its prompt and efficient problem-solving.

December 15, 2023

Works perfectly for our needs as a wholesale bookseller. Their customer services is amazing as well!

educators-fredericthomaschildrensbooks.com
Almost 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied December 18, 2023

Hey team!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us an amazing review! We're glad that our support team was able to help you out.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

November 1, 2023

Super fast and super helpful every time I've ever had any issues!
Best customer service

Clash Beauty
8 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Great service! They solved my issues and keep my website up and going right away. I appreciate the great service provided by Roel.

Totally Ingenious
Singapore
28 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied October 4, 2023

Hello Totally Ingenious,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate that you received the assistance you needed from Roel quickly and were able to get the results you were looking for. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing support team

September 25, 2023

Very good Support! The App was not working properly after i installed it in my store but i was just hitting up the Support and they fixed all the issues with my custom template so that it's working now.

I was just sending a screenshot of the errors that occured and in 1-3 minutes the problem was solved!

A big thanks to Amandeep! He really knows what he is doing even after the 10th question/issue he was very nice and responded very quick. I have never experienced a better support in any app i'm using since 2015.

BiLi SHOP
Austria
2 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 27, 2023

Hello BiLi Shop,

We so appreciate you taking the time to leave us this excellent review! It is even better that you reached out to get assistance so quickly after realizing there was some issues you needed to address. Amandeep is very knowledgeable on anything that has to do with Wholesale Pricing now and if he does not have an answer, he will find it. Thank you for using Wholesale Pricing now.

The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

September 4, 2023

Wholsale App does exactly what it says. Roel help me solve an additional problem we had with our direct pricing. It was all solved within the hour on a Sunday.

Food & berverage export spain
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 5, 2023

Hi Food & Beverage Export Spain,

Thank you for the review! We take great pride in providing excellent customer service, so its very gratifying to read this. Roel is a fantastic new member of our support team!

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

July 14, 2023

GREAT customer service!! They've helped me right away every time I've needed it.
I know I can rely on them to help if a problem arises. This app is wonderful as it lets me offer wholesale pricing to specific clients. My only issue is that the pricing does not show on the product pages, which clients find confusing. If it did that too, it would be even better!

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied July 17, 2023

Hello Urban Baby Bonnets,

Thank you for the positive review. We love to hear that you had great customer service and that you will reach out and get the support you need, when you need it! We hope that we can get the pricing feature that you are requesting in the near future. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for your business.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

Edited October 3, 2023

App works great. Customer service is very helpful.

Buddha Pants®
6 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 28, 2023

Hi Buddha Pants,

Update: Thank you for working with us Buddha Pants. We appreciate that you were able to get what you needed for your store. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing Now support team

September 19, 2023

Roel was fantastic to deal with. Support efficient at sorting out any small problems we had. Great service!

OneUp Healthcare
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 21, 2023

Hello OneUp Healthcare,

It is great that you took the time to leave us this excellent review and we are very happy to hear that Roel was able to address your concerns. That is our goal and we are glad that you used this service!

The Customer Support Team

February 7, 2024

Provides the service we need for our customers. After being in use for a while, we did have an issue pop up that customer service was able to take care of for us. Our issue was a niche one, and so did take a little while to resolve, however Alina and Roel kept us up to date and would respond to our queries quickly and efficiently.

Hannafords Clean Supply
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 9, 2024

Hi team!

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app! Your positive feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep delivering the best experience possible.

If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support!

May 16, 2023

This app is what you need if you are looking to sell B2B on net terms. We are a shopify plus store and this app is still better. Compatibility with the bulk discounts now app from the same developer was also huge for us. Using these two apps we can give discounts and B2B checkout for our logged in customers and still offer discounts for the non logged in customer. Support could not be better, thanks Nicoz and Amandeep!

OneHydraulics
About 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 17, 2023

Hello to our friends at OneHydraulics

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted Aman and Nicoz were able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to them, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team