Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

geniusumo

APP not working, i bought a basic plan tried to synchronise 100 product from shopofy to my wish account, did not work the support is not helpful. spent almost 2 hours on that without any results better to do it manually...

Antdecor Limited

NEVER! The most infamous company I have ever worked in. I want all my money back I paid 500 dollars for this trash. they got everything wrong. They could not fix it. they deleted everything. never work. i'm infamous with money. If I had given half of this to any company, it would have already finished. don't work. never!

August 5, 2020

Dear Antdecor Limited,

We feel sorry that we could not be able to meet your needs. As I checked your Wish App panel, I got that your 1800+ listings have been listed successfully on Wish.com through our app. We can't delete anything fro your Shopify store as we only have the read permission there. Also, before removing anything from your Wish panel, we always ask for permission first, and this could happen only when you delete any product from your Shopify store.

I want to clarify here that we didn't receive any payment of $500 from your end. It might be you have some misconceptions about the app. You can cross-check with Shopify about your billing statements.

I would like to hear more about the problems you are facing with the app so that we can help you accordingly.

Developer CedCommerce.

Cross Border Exporter

Do not work in any way. never. software that is built just to make money from you. they copy all your products. They don't progress unless they give money. Even if you give money, they load their products. Your money is wasted because you are not likely to know the format they want. They think that you will get your transactions done by paying money with them all the time. a complete trap. don't get infected, it doesn't work. they lie and install the products when they come to the last point, they say we do not install the products. a complete trap. never, never install never try.

Guyos Apparel

Worst Customer service !!!
Never respond
Charge me $240 for 6 months Even i have no wish store!
when you will need them , They will not be there For you

July 13, 2019

Dear Guyos,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We apologize for all the inconvenience you have faced. We were in regular communication with you to sort out your problems. Your Wish account has been suspended because you didn't follow the infringement policy of Wish. We had also informed you about the same before uploading products. We have also initiated your complete amount as a refund because we understand that you faced loss in business. Wish Marketplace Integration App helps you to sell on Wish but please don't consider it Wish.com.

Let us know if anything else we can do for you.

D-Hagen

The app might be good, but you do need to visit the main wish site allot for checking in on your fines they will give.
they have upped the fines allot also so if you are new to wish. make sure you got minimum 2-3k usd ready for paying the fines, you will be headhunted as a new user there trust me on that.
you will also not get the money back, and their support is terrible.

you WILL be alone on wish, no good help will come from their part.

this application have costed me close to 600 USD so I'm closing down with heavy losses in under a month.

March 27, 2019

Dear D-Hagen,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform you that CedCommerce is third-party marketplace integration provider. We didn't charge you anything in terms of fine. Our Wish Marketplace Integration connects your Shopify store to Wish.com. Through the app you can list products on Wish and manage orders from Wish to Shopify.

You are charged by Wish Marketplace because you have listed unauthorized products which are restricted to sell on Wish. They provided clear guidelines for this. We have also sent you a mail regarding same.

As we can't go against marketplace guidelines, we can't help you to get back your payments. If you would like to sell on some other marketplace or need any other help, we are here.

Tache Home Fashion

over charges you, very expensive, poor service, wrong uploads and categories and provides 0 sales, just waste of money. we wasted a lot of money for nothing

March 6, 2019

Dear Tache Home Fashion,

We respect your concerns for app but we would like to inform you that you haven't paid anything to app. Wish Marketplace Integration is a 3rd party integration app which helps you to sell on Wish. You were using the trial period of app.

You are charged by Wish.com because you didn't follow their infringement policy properly and listed unauthorized products to sell. We understand your concerns regarding your business. You can join us back to sell on Wish.

DaDa Bedding Collection

Terrible experience, don't waste your money and time with this app, avoid it at all cost, just a waste of time

March 27, 2019