Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

Wise Instruments Inc

I am happy with wish customer services especially miss swati is best in knowledge and passionate to help customer

Linen Mart

Great customer service. They helped me with what I needed in a quickly manner. App benefits and is only improving. Thank you guys!

Sale Store UK

I use this app for a week now to help me to upload all my products from my site to Wish.com, Swati Singh from cedcommerce.com has been helping me a lot to set up everything, amazing support from her, I really appreciate it, lets hope I will make some sales on Wish from all support from Ced Commerce, well done to all of you !!!!!!!

RoyalWallSkins

I used this application to help me to integrate my shopify store with wish and they help me a lot. They helped me in uploading and listing my products, and assisted me with all the processes step by step.

Some of the features, I liked the most, are easy importing of products in App of my own choice, and then you can upload the products, it will also check the data and save you from the heavy fine of Wish. No matter what inventory you have in your Shopify store, you can easily adjust it with the app.
When it comes to order management, this app will give you seamless experience, the orders will be synced and created on Shopify Store, and after shipping the status will be automatically updated on Wish.
The app has also some awesome features like, if you don't have SKUs it will assigned the custom SKUs to the products. I am still working with app and finding other features.
I am very thankful to the CedCommerce team as they guided me with all the process and help me in choosing the products to be uploaded, specially to Swati with whom I am working. They will provide you as much time you need to understand the app as well as the marketplace..

A big praise to the whole CedCommerce team.

JL Prime

I used the app since early 2019. Everything works out great. Support is always there whenever needed. Neha is doing a perfect job for my business. Would highly recommend!

September 24, 2019

Dear JL Prime,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bluejay

I really like this app and it is working smoothly and have a really good support team. easy import and easy filter to select products
easy upload, Easy to use :)

Dear Bluejay,

Thanks for sharing your kind words about app.

Team CedCommerce

Pellatt Cornucopia

I am selling on Wish marketplace, and tried many other apps to integrate my Shopify store, but I found this app perfectly fit for my business. As it made my work very to by importing products and listing them on wish in just a few minutes, which may take weeks for me if I would have created them on Wish manually.

I am very thankful to the CedCommerce team as they guided me with all the process and help me in choosing the products to be uploaded. They will provide you as much time you need to understand the app as well as the marketplace.

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. Your trust helps us to make things better for you.

Spring Magnolia

I used this application to help me to integrate my shopify store with wish and they help me a lot. They uploaded my products, and help me step by step.

Dear Spring Magnolia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

Team CedCommerce

babygmajesticfashion

great customer service very easy to import product s in bulk really easy great for growing your business in finding true customers

Dear Babygmajesticfashion,

Thanks for the ratings, we are here to help 24*7.

SUNNYTSTAR

I use this app to help me to import products from Shopify. Very easy to use, reducing time with importing. They have the best client support! They answer very fast and clear to all my questions.
It is the best place to start your business!

Previous 1 3 4