Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Creations By Bek

This is hands down, the best wishlist app! I tried so many others that had such a complicated set up that I would give up and remove and I can not believe how easy and effortless the setup of this app was THANK YOU!

SESoftexly

Great app and great support !!!!!!!!!
the support give very quick replies and help me solve the problem quickly !

September 19, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Envious Customz PTY LTD

Fantastic app! Even better support! Highly Recommend 100%. Asked for a custom configuration and was done immediately.

September 15, 2021

Dear Envious Customz 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Jostina

I recently installed this app, and I love how easy it is to use and set up. There is no need for code and it integrates beautifully with my theme. If I have any questions, the customer support team is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is thinking about installing it. I'm so glad I did!

September 9, 2021

Hello Jostina,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Fashion Fur For You

Whishlist Hero: simple and usable application, excellent and fast customer service! I highly recommend it

September 5, 2021

Dear Fashion Fur For You,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Ofinie

I have been using this app for a while now am very satisfied. Also, whenever I have a question the support theme responds and solves the issue very quick. Definitely recommend!

August 23, 2021

Ofinie, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

N101

I needed some updates made to the code on product pages and how the wishlist button appeared... they quickly addressed my issue and made the required changes.

August 18, 2021

Dear N101,

ALOKARMA

application TOP, facile a installer, tout fonctionne correctement, très content de cette application.

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Merci

てのひら商店街

This app is very simple and useful. In addition, the support team is quick to respond. It's one of the best apps I've used.

August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Cash Positive

Great app! The initial setting of the app is quite easy and when I needed some adjustments, the support team was very helpful and fast. I would definitely recommend this app. There is a free version so you can test the app and decide if you want to switch to the paid plan which is really appreciated. Thank you!

August 15, 2021

Cash Positive, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20