Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JORHELITOS

Location Mexico

Muy fascinante!
Muy intuitiva y fácil de usar!….Es esencial en nuestra tienda, ya que le facilita muchas tareas a nuestros clientes al momento de comprar!

July 3, 2022

JORHELITOS, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Gracias

Funky Monkey

Very quick response and applied changes very quickly. I really appreciate their quick response time. Thank you.

June 28, 2022

JoLiBeauty

It's a nice app. You have different options on the way/where you want the Wishlist button to be, which is nice. Also, customer service is very helpful and responsive. I am on the free plan. 10/10 would recommend

June 26, 2022

JoLiBeauty, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Cut Files

Location Ukraine

The application works perfectly!
The support service responded instantly and helped me understand the application
Thanks

June 23, 2022

IkeyFashion

Location Spain

Todo es perfecto y las prestaciones muy completas y funcionales, facil e intuitiva,espero ser compañeros de viaje por mucho tiempo

June 19, 2022

IkeyFashion, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Gracias

Amoreo

Location Netherlands

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing and customising but I contacted the support team and they made the adjustments needed very quickly.

June 15, 2022

Amoreo, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

TP Aviation Art

Location Netherlands

I installed the app as I think it is a more user friendly wishlist app and some other heavier apps. Support was very quick to respond and helped me out with positioning of the icon as the keyword list in OS 2.0 was interfering with the wishlist icon.

Dear TP Aviation Art,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Lolly Lane

Location Australia

Fantastic customer service and great pricing!! This is the 2nd wishlist app I've tried as the first one (similar pricing) was too complicated and didn't seem to have quick accessible support (or I am blind haha) but the support team here replied to me within minutes and have accepted my request for a little customisation that I couldn't do from my end. Amazing!!! Super easy to customise the wishlist features, too! No coding required on my end so far! Highly recommend!

Hello Lolly Lane,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Royal Kingdom's Organic Babies Inc.

This app is amazing! The developers respond back to you quickly and also complete tasks quickly as well! No complaints at all! Highly recommend!

June 13, 2022

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia

I tried over and over to contact support but no one answer and no one back to my email it's tooo annoying

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33