Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist

TOPNOTCH

I have install very easy and i got support on the setup right away!
The design look amazing and you can customize the design.

Marabouj

I highly recommend this app! The team is very responsive and get the job well done and very quickly! They resolved all that i asked them!

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are excited that you loved your experience.

We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority. Your feedback literally made our day.

Shop Store Sale

Do not work completely, whislist displayed on products from collection page is not set, asking to contact the support I did and asked to enable it. Support did some changes but it is still not working.
This App seems to not be fully finished . It is a shame because looks really good

February 17, 2020

Please accept our deepest apologies for that. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve.

We would like to get the opportunity to make things right, we would love to provide you with an updated free trial so that you could see all the power and potential of Wishlist Hero.

Investitch by Stephanie Daniel

Great customer service. Super fast in replying and getting this up and running. I did the free option and it's perfect. Once the emailing is available in April I will most likely upgrade then. This is simple, which I love, because for my customers simple is better. www.investitch.com

January 6, 2020

Thank you Stephanie for the excellent review, appreciate it. Will definitely keep you posted for the emailing feature.