Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

VOONMi

Easiest to install and fastest to be running out of the 6 wishlists we tried. Feels very solid too and the amoun of customization is just right.

Karavan Clothing

Easy, flexible and very useful for our customers. The customer service was there on time every time we needed them. thank you for your sweet app.

Staartjes en Strikjes

Very nice app and a great helpdesk. I was helped very well and quickly with the implementation of the wish list on my website. Thank you!

ITGearShop

Compared to the other review apps, this is far superior in the options offered. Especially, the basic free account.

Mardines

First I tried the apps that were listed above this one. Then I was not happy and tried this one. Firstly, it's 10 times more user friendly and easy to setup. E.g. you can setup an icon in header menu with one click. Secondly, reporting data comes real time, which is critical in e-commerce.

Creaciones Marypao

Hi! I really like how the app looks in my online store. The support contact has solved my problems effectively, that is why I recommend it.
The design is minimalist and looks great

Vera-Bee Limited

Love this great app. Works perfectly for my store. All the features i need for my wishlist. Definitely recommend.

Newbie Kids

contacting customer support many of times but no answer,message support for 4 days straight no reply, i would like to have an app that i would be able to have assistance when i need it, thanks for your time.

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We did respond on the same day asking for store permission. We also emailed you for clarification, we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further, so you you can get the kind of excellent experience we're known for.

Merry Bath

It's a must have for all the stores. Easy to install and set up. Customer service was great and responsive with placement requests.

Bohemian Finds

Despite a few teething problems, these were rectified pretty quickly by Sameh. Although I am currently only using the Free version, the customer service was excellent. I will definitely look at upgrading when possible. Thank you Wishlist Hero. Gretchen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10