Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

JA's Choice

Great app and nice support, recommend it.
The response from support team is fast and they helped to make some adjustment for my wishlist icon. Thank you!

Brandzilla.com.au

Customer service were very helpful. They were prompt and provided guidance to fix my issue within 24 hours of identification.

Gaming Girlfriends

This app gets 5 stars! I didnt realize how many people add products to a wishlist until installing this app. I actually have this installed on all of my ecommerce stores.
FlowerPowerPackages.com
PetStopStore.com
GamingGirlfriends.com
MyIncomeSpace.com
USsurvivalKits.com

In addition, I've added this app to client stores that will be going live this month.
KiloKnives.com
OneHappyBush.com
JaneLotus.com

VapeBunkerUK

Great service. I just installed this app and I emailed them straight away with a couple of requests. Where i wanted the wish list icon placed on the header & on the product image. They replied almost straight away and installed everything to my requests. I'm very happy with it & would defiantly recommend them.

5 Stars from me. Thanks again!!

Allan

LEPODU

Really helped me with the design of my wishlist. Moreover Sameh fixed our issues really quick! Thank you! Great to work with.

TheNorseWind

Great app! It looks cool and it is easy to install and set up. I needed help by adding an icon in collection pages and Sameh fixed this for me :) Best support ever! Thank you!

StellarChoice

quick and easy install. good features. i just dont see anything bad.
don' know anything about customer service, but from what i read it works great.

Titan Movies & Pop Culture

The list is great & support is amazing. Fixed an issue within half an hour of bringing it to their attention. Good Job Guys!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app, highly recommend. Very fast and awesome customer service and the app is perfect for creating a Wishlist on your website - has many possibilities and works great.

Black Alice Lingerie

Pretty decent app. But we had to remove it, as its overall look&feel is a bit amateurish (even for a free app).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7