Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

dayoffsociety

The app is very useful & the customer service is amazing. They could help me very fast. Thank you Wishlist Hero

Seek Space

Works great and the free plan is so useful! Customer service is amazing too! Really amazing app, thanks team!

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.

I've had this app installed for a few weeks. For whatever reason the option to add to the menu or header does not work correctly. I have reached out to their support and while they have (eventually) answered, they have not resolved my issue.

Wearable Tattoo

Great app. It definitely improves my customers' experience on my online store. I would certainly recommend it to others!

MycardFUT

App is good, but when you delete it the icon does not disapear and the support dont answer to mail !

November 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Kindly, contact us at apps@revampco.com, to get this resolved, would be happy to. Last email from you was on Jun 24th, and we responded to that.

Happy-Hemp-and-Co-france

Awesome app. Awesome features. Awesome customer service. Better than any other wishlist app tried...and i tried them all...thumbs up!!

November 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for the excellent review, appreciate it.

SignatureBags

Great app and easy to use . Worked perfectly on my Supply Theme . customer service was exceptional and setup was done quickly.

November 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for the great review, appreciate it

Zeushopp

Increíble, justo lo que andaba buscando, Es muy intuitiva y fácil de hacer y configurar en menos de 10 minutos lo tienes todo listo.

Breigh Marie Boutique

I uninstalled this app and they are continuously charging me monthly fees and told me it was shopifys problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 18, 2021

As explained, we only use Shopify Payments. Which does add the recurring payment automatically to your Shopify monthly charge only if the app is installed.

Moreover, we have no access to refund any amount once the app is uninstalled. That is why we did recommend you to reach out to the Shopify support team for this matter.

Please note the recurring payment was cancelled by you on uninstall on January the 21st

VOONMi

Easiest to install and fastest to be running out of the 6 wishlists we tried. Feels very solid too and the amoun of customization is just right.