Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shop The Paws

I used this app for quite long time, and I finally found a theme that can support Wishlist without any third party app, however when I delete this app, it didn't remove the code from my theme.
I contacted them to help me remove the code, they asked me what is my code so that they can send me request of access, which they did not send me. other provider are usually send the request straightaway before they even ask the code because it was set anyone can send request.
they don't bother to send request at all. was trying to find any FAQs regarding removing the codes, but there is none!!
so when you decide to get this app, think of long term!
worse service ever!!
now my theme is tucked because of their slow service!!

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for that. We responded to your email request two days ago (Dec 22nd). We always stand behind our products. Please, feel free to respond to our earlier email or contact us at apps@revampco.com for further assistance.

Cold & Pink

I have tried lots of wishlists apps but this one is the best! I don't know how you make it but the style of your buttons design and everything is just right for my website theme. And I believe its design is perfect for most of themes because this one is the most beautiful one. Another good thing is this app is really good to use! Other apps always let me to install the code by myself but my theme's code files are complex so it is inconvenient to add codes. But this one can directly let users view the effect. The price is also the cheapest I guess. Most of Wishlist apps restrict features like add Like Button to collection or quick view at their free plan. And only 100 items can be added in wishlist for free. But this one is 500 items for free. All of basic features are available.

December 16, 2020

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words and excellent feedback. Your review means a lot to us and let us know we’re on the right track!

Qudo Jewellery

Simple to use and set up. Would like to be able to make it simpler for customer to email wish list without logging in, it takes a bit of looking around, and I think this should be the first option to share rather than via social.

Green Box Qatar, Division Of Flat Blue Trading WLL

Great App and the best customer support. you guys deserve 5 stars.
even if I cant see some features, I just messaged the support and they did it for me within few minutes. Even the free plan is perfect to have on your store. Thanks Team. Highly Recommended!!!

Craftaz

Great app and great customer service! The developers were very responsive and helped me adjust the app so it goes perfectly with my store. Highly recommended!

dayoffsociety

The app is very useful & the customer service is amazing. They could help me very fast. Thank you Wishlist Hero

Seek Space

Works great and the free plan is so useful! Customer service is amazing too! Really amazing app, thanks team!

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.

I've had this app installed for a few weeks. For whatever reason the option to add to the menu or header does not work correctly. I have reached out to their support and while they have (eventually) answered, they have not resolved my issue.

Wearable Tattoo

Great app. It definitely improves my customers' experience on my online store. I would certainly recommend it to others!

MycardFUT

App is good, but when you delete it the icon does not disapear and the support dont answer to mail !

November 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Kindly, contact us at apps@revampco.com, to get this resolved, would be happy to. Last email from you was on Jun 24th, and we responded to that.