Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Just For Lovelies

Location Italy

Top service. I strongly recommend their app. Their assistence is so fast and really effective. I have requested several modifications and they have always been helpful

June 17, 2021

Hello Just For Lovelies,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

American Food Market

Location Switzerland

In general, the app is great. Customizable, has all the necessary features, looks good and the support is nice and fast. But there is one big drawback and is the reason why I don't give 5 stars: It significantly reduces the loading speed of the website. Once this is fixed, I will give 5 stars.
Also, I would like to see multiple languages supported and not just the ability to translate to another language. Apart from that, the German translation in the admin backend fluctuates between funny and horrible. But at least no customer sees that.

June 11, 2021

We would like to thank you for your feedback. For multiple languages support, we're working on integration with several apps for that, will keep you posted. Will also contact you to get more details on the issues you've mentioned.

Jewel Rugs

Good wish list app with helpful support that is quick to reply. Has a good pricing plans that work at different levels of your business.

Dear Jewel Rugs 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

CLARAH

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 3 hours

英語のみでわからないこともありましたが、サポートの方に連絡すればきちんと翻訳機能を使用してやりとりしていただけました。すぐに対応してくれたのですぐに実装できてよかったです。シンプルで使いやすそうなので楽しみです。

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

ありがとうございました

Wéva

Location Réunion

Really good app for wishlist and I highly recommend them because anytime you have a problem, a question or a request, you can send an email and be sure you will receive an answer and solution to your problem in no time.

Hello Wéva,

Joouhl

Location Singapore

Fantastic App! Every store needs a wishlist and this app does the job so quickly for me. It is very easy to install. The developers are fast and responsive. I had a request on styling and they did it for me within seconds. Thank you team!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Sparkle N Twist

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I sent an email for some assistance and the response was amazing. I was assisted immediately. Highly recommended.!

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Fresh Hot Flavors

I was able to integrate this app to match my semi-cusom theme pretty easily, and the staff was very helpful with the stuff I couldn't figure out myself! I like the features so far and look forward to using it!

Dear Fresh Hot Flavors 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. We are super happy to be of service. Cheers and have a good one ✨!

Vasyqo

Location Spain

Una app de lo mejor en el apartado de lista de deseos, el servicio de atención al cliente es perfecto, muy rápido, gracias.

Gracias

EBISU惠比壽日藥直送

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

設定很簡單,但是如果可以把手機和電腦的設定分開設置會更好,字體顏色和愛心的顏色也希望可以分開設置。目前只能單一色調,我希望愛心是紅色,但是文字可以是深綠色之類的,現在愛心紅色文字也是紅色整個看起來就太過鮮豔。

June 15, 2021

EBISU惠比壽日藥直送, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

谢谢