Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tree Planet

The app itself is fine...and I appreciated the quickness of reply for the support, but its impossible to communicate and share issues and be understood. I asked to have one thing fixed, but in the end this issue was not fixed. Due to my initial request and probably some coding mistakes on the part of their tech..other issues on my homepage arose and caused problems in my theme. Support created unnecessary changes and then were not able to fix them so I had to ask removal of the code. Not sure if it all got removed, but I removed the app and hope it doesn't mess with my theme anymore. Not recommendable. Especially if you have to ask for modifications, as it created more chaos then solution. The developer or the coder working for this app doesn't seem to be experienced with these types of modifications.

SilkPrints.co

This app's free version is better than other Wishlist Apps I have used. Their tech support is awesome, helped me fixe problems in a few minutes! Highly recommend!

The Baby Place

i have been using this app for a while now, and i love it. So easy to set up and does everything it needs to for FREE! can't beat that. Will upgrade as soon as I can afford to for the extras.

waterholic

Perfect for us. Easy to set up, works on Safari and Firefox, plus iPhone great, simple and great features.

GlassEnoteca

appena installata...fantastica. Semplice da installare e di grande impatto.......complimenti....la consiglio

Madame Dabi Boudoir

Can't be more happy about the app and the best help from the team!
Very helpful and kind support.
The icons are minimal and easy to install.

No Basic Bytches

I needed an app to add a wishlist onto my online store and I am so glad I chose Wishlist Hero. The customer service was awesome! They took care of all my concerns and customized the app to match the esthetics of my store. I highly recommend this app.

The Unknown X

The app is good and the team is just so helpful and patient! I tried to integrate a wishlist function to my websites, however just couldn't do it properly by myself. I emailed them and someone promptly helped and answered and solved issues. Highly recommend!! ✨

OddGoods

I recently removed the most popular and expensive wishlist app from my store and replaced it with Wishlist Hero. I can't really comment on its impact on site performance yet, but it definitely loads faster than the previous app—I suspect because its feature set is limited to essentials and doesn't include the feature-bloat of my previous wishlist. I found it easy to install, but I'm also good with code, so adding the icon to the header was a breeze (I'd be very skeptical of the negative reviews regarding removing the header icon—These people simply don't understand how code works—this icon has to be manually installed and manually removed). Update 6.2.21: Sameh's customer service has been simply fantastic. I'd recommend giving this app a try if you're in the market for a wishlist. I don't see any downsides.

Gaia Lumi

Great support in term of time response and effectiveness! Highly recommended app. Sameh provided me with the best custom support I've received so far from app developers.