Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Happy-Hemp-and-Co-france

Awesome app. Awesome features. Awesome customer service. Better than any other wishlist app tried...and i tried them all...thumbs up!!

November 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for the excellent review, appreciate it.

SignatureBags

Great app and easy to use . Worked perfectly on my Supply Theme . customer service was exceptional and setup was done quickly.

November 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for the great review, appreciate it

Zeushopp

Increíble, justo lo que andaba buscando, Es muy intuitiva y fácil de hacer y configurar en menos de 10 minutos lo tienes todo listo.

Breigh Marie Boutique

I uninstalled this app and they are continuously charging me monthly fees and told me it was shopifys problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 18, 2021

As explained, we only use Shopify Payments. Which does add the recurring payment automatically to your Shopify monthly charge only if the app is installed.

Moreover, we have no access to refund any amount once the app is uninstalled. That is why we did recommend you to reach out to the Shopify support team for this matter.

Please note the recurring payment was cancelled by you on uninstall on January the 21st

VOONMi

Easiest to install and fastest to be running out of the 6 wishlists we tried. Feels very solid too and the amoun of customization is just right.

Karavan Clothing

Easy, flexible and very useful for our customers. We receive many positive comments on providing such afeature in our e-shop.
by the way, the customer service was there on time every time we needed them. thank you for your sweet app.

Staartjes en Strikjes

Update: by purchasing a new theme, some adjustments had to be made for the wish list. This was done right right away. Very happy with your service. Very nice app and a great helpdesk. I was helped very well and quickly with the implementation of the wish list on my website. Thank you! A few adjustments have been made and they are always willing to help and solve the problem.

ITGearShop

Compared to the other review apps, this is far superior in the options offered. Especially, the basic free account.

Mardines

First I tried the apps that were listed above this one. Then I was not happy and tried this one. Firstly, it's 10 times more user friendly and easy to setup. E.g. you can setup an icon in header menu with one click. Secondly, reporting data comes real time, which is critical in e-commerce.

Creaciones Marypao

Hi! I really like how the app looks in my online store. The support contact has solved my problems effectively, that is why I recommend it.
The design is minimalist and looks great