Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

Limpopo.eu

Realy cool app, gives huge % subscribers and orders from traffic. Great support, help with translations integration in 1 h. ;)

girlskateclub

I love this app! It's doing the job very well! I've gained lot of new subscribers on my mailing list ! I've set up some discount just before the Black Friday hope it can helps me do more sales :)

SteelArt.lt

The app is very useful and effective! Its generate profit immediately. The team are working very fast.

labartsy

It's an amazing app! We are very happy with it. The only thing i would suggest to improve is the recorrency of the game. For example: appear 1 day per user

Oyaface

I used this app to help me collect customer emails, The game is interaction and I received a lot of customer emails after installing the app in my store. It' very helpful for my email marketing. Customer service is top notch, really appreciate Liran who has answered my question was very quickly.

PSH Kosmetika

Very fast and supportive team helped me a lot in setting this APP properly! Liran from Woohoo best!

Lyfestylz Plus

Spin Wheel is AMAZING! I received orders within 24 hours of installing the app in my store. The game is interaction and the customization is very helpful in matching with my brand's style/color.

Elite LUX Store

Very effective app to collect email subscribers, highly recommended as it also has both SMSBump and Klaviyo integrations. Special thanks to Liran who has kept supporting me in all my requests. Customer service is top notch and will directly help fix any issue that comes about.

SamAccesorios

It is an excellent App, we had a good revenue and the Woohoo Team was very attentive to every single aspect. Tks!!

Lash Prodigy

amazing service and amazing app! Increased sales as soon as I got the app. I will never be letting this app go!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52