Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

Ollypet

This Pop Up Wheel is really cool. Already have many people subscribed to email list and already got sales. It works!

LIN DE SOIE Australia

This app has been great at increasing my conversion rate and driving new sales, customers also love the interaction they get with it.

LemmeBe

I used this app to enable spin wheel. Its a great app to collect leads. I recommend to every e-commerce store owners.

CakedupNini

I absolutely love this app! Ever since I’ve added it sales have gone up and it makes it so much easier to receive email subscribers. I would recommend this app Over and over again!

BaRi BarBie Online

I LOVE THIS APP, QUICK AND EASY TO USE. I DEFINETELY RECOMMEND. I DIDN'T NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING, YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSLF")

mahi collective

I have added the Spin Wheel to my home page and it has been amazing - generated an increase of sales, it's exciting for my customers to have a 'fun' option and win something and be interactive with my brand. Love it and highly recommend!

Wellness Worthy Holistic Shopping Mall

I created a game for my website homepage.. Very easy to navigate. Love the ease of design and customization.

APOLONIA

Great App, better than most that I have used. Also the integrations with other apps helps quite a lot so we will be checking those out now.

Ananda Body Care

I love this app... I haven’t seen any difference with my sales, since I barely get any traffic to my store. I did get some comments from people saying that they love the wheel idea.

Chokodays

A fun app. We have set the load time to 12 seconds and it works perfectly. This app is a must-try. Customer support is also spot on and they actually read your issue understand it and then in my case gave me advice on how to fix it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65