Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

LaFoster Designs

LaFoster Designs So far I'm loving this app. I've captured emails that I never would've gotten any other way, to send my customers information about whats going on with new merch, deals and sales in the business. Great app, love it.

Viva La Zodiac

Using this app to help generate more sales. Easy to customize and install. Creates automatic discount code for you.

DermaBoss

Very easy to use. I had a small issue and I contacted the support team. Liran was very Helpful and fixed the issue within Minutes. Highly recommend them

KeepRelief

I really like that this app is fully customizable, you can set your own color set, setup discount coupons in many different ways and so on. Improves overall conversion ratio a lot! Definitely worth to have on your store.

Supernormal Essentials

I'm so happy I went with this app. I've been able to collect so many more emails then usual. Its so easy to install and user friendly for the customer. Thank you!

Fields of Fortunes

This app is good! The look is customizable, and appears in my store as I specified. It also collects emails and adds them to the customer list. Their support is good and responsive.

Blakste

Amazing! Giving me like 70% of my store conversions! Amazing app really recommend ! Great support service!

FitnessWorkout

,lmkmkmnljkn:k;nk,mljùklmhukgyljftkhdjxgwhfdxgjfchkgvjhbkjlùihuogmyiftudkfhcgvjhkbjmgyiflutdkfhcgvjhkbjhuogiy

SEEZRA

The app is great, It helps you get emails and increase your conversion rate, you can also costumize it to match the style of your store. the only thing that it's not perfect, is the dashboard and the analitycs.

Money Junkies Apparel

Since I started using the app i've seen my conversion increase thats to the spin wheel love it it's been working out great for us

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58