XERO Integration by Bold

XERO Integration by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3)
Developer
September 18, 2021

really straightforward which is great for someone with little / no experience. Great support too - thanks Nikhil

Wellington and North
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 10, 2021

The app is pretty reliable and does what we need it to do. I am always pleasantly surprised by the support I get when I need it. Thanks Nikhil.

GrowUp Greenwalls
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 7, 2021

Support team (Hamza) are very helpful and was able to address my issue quickly .............................

LRV8 Rescue
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 22, 2020

It's a very basic app - does a very basic sync between Shopify and Bold. The support has been great, Hamza was informative and sorted our issue out.

Modern Botany
Ireland
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 29, 2020

Really useful app. Saves a lot of time with our admin. One thing that would be really useful would be to map certain products to certain accounts in Xero, if the app had that feature it would be a definite 5*! The support has always been quick to respond and knowledgeable in my experience.

Your Guitar Academy
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited August 11, 2020

It used to work fine and then about 3 weeks ago the Xero app failed to synch properly with Shopify so that when I ticked the "Show Spent Items" checkbox to find and select matching transactions, the Shopify fees wouldn't show up.
This means I could not reconcile my accounts.
My bookkeeper had to do this manually three times.
I have upgraded this review from 2-star to 4-star because they fixed it once I complained here, after being unable to contact support via their app, very quickly, so all is good again.

My Event Decor
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited April 22, 2020

This app has worked well for us. We'd gladly recommend it.
It's fairly simple to integrate, and troubleshooting is easy. When it gets harder, their support is generally excellent too :-)

Imagination Station
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 14, 2019

After a few launch hiccups (namely that I didn't know I was going to start being charged so missed some exports), I got some really good assistance from the Bold team who have now ensured everything is working smoothly for me. I'm happy with it so far.

Aerende
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
March 5, 2019

It works for me which is to simply import sales from Shopify to xero. but at $60 a month not nearly worth it. I will be canceling shortly and just doing one monthly journal entry.

Baked Cravings
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited February 8, 2019

this app used to work well and free, now Bold have it there have been a few settings challenges. we pay for Xero Fees and Shopify Fees and now the pricing plan for this app...
That said, Brysen called me from Bold real quick and was outstanding support to resolve a setting issue. also discovered that you can only have 1x store connect but Bold are working on a new development to connect multi stores... GOOD ON YOU BOLD! thanks for the outstanding support :-)

Outdoor Equipment Ltd