Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

PASSENGER

Jericho has helped both times I have had issues creating product codes and using the mapping tool - he is fantastic!

#GETFLOATY

Thanks Nick for getting my app to work correctly. Exporting orders to xero nicely now. Seems very easy to use

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

Bold customer support is excellent. Any issue I've ever had has been swiftly dealt with. If I ever have a query, Gursharandeep contacts me immediately. It is a very customer-centric approach, which as a store owner myself, I really appreciate the effort it takes. Very happy with all of these apps

Ultra Violette

I have had a number of customers leave incorrect email addresses which has totally stuffed up my integration between Shopify and Xero. Jericho at Bold patiently helped me work through the issue over a number of days which got me back on track. Such great service!

KAYLL

Had a great customer service experience on the live chat. Camilla was great help! they helped me with my Xero - Shopify intergration.

Grove Bike Co

We have a low number of relatively high-value transactions so are getting by using the free plan for now. It all works as it says on the packet. We had one issue with some exports and the support team were prompt to reply, very helpful and it's now all smooth sailing.

Nostalgia Motors

Needed support for product syncing. Chat support with Rushi and Sam was quick and easy. Thank you.

My Arena Brand

Makes life much easier! After working perfectly for a few months we had an issue with some data not exporting t Xero, great support from Nirav - fixed it up and exported the missing transactions in a couple of hours.

Smellies

Was tricky to set up BUT the BOLD support team were absolutely fantastic at helping me! Now all integrating and saving me so much time

Sydney Ice Dogs

Totally disappointed with bold. We are a not for profit sporting club and these monthly charges are steep for importing only to two accounts in xero. This app has been working well for us, however, we cannot afford Shopify fees, then bold fees, then xero fees just to sell tickets, oh and the fee for holding the event as well. For this price you need to offer different account codes for sales so the itemisation can be more discrete than what you currently offer.

Will you offer a discount for not for profit associations? Xero currently offer us a 25% discount.

Also the 6 months we dont operate, can we switch to the free plan?

Update.... 26 January: bold have responded to an email and we are awaiting a response in regard to a not for profit discount which is encouraging. In addition you can dial back to the free plan if your sales volume seasonally diminishes.... Will update stars when discount is received.

Discount has been applied so we are happy with the outcome

Jordan responded and put us in touch with the appropriate person. Thankyou

Previous 1 3 4 5