Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Fringesports

I've been using this app for a few years now. It does a good job collecting reviews. There are quite a few limitations for the paid version that we have. I'm not a fan of the social push it offers. The email templates are pretty clunky.

Toys 4 Wise Kids

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! Once you do a mistake, it is done. The app will not fix it anymore. In fact, I have uninstalled the app and it is still running on my website, and I have no idea how is that even possible. Just forget it about it. Completely irresponsible team behind this app.

Wearsundae

Yotpo user here for a couple years now, just love it! And their customer service support is excellent. Special mention to Yulia who helped me import old reviews from previous site

Boody Australia

When it comes to getting more reviews, Yotpo delivers. We received 10x more product reviews in just a few days time than we did in 6 months with the Shopify "Product Reviews" app.

Battlebornglassco

Works great. Customer Service is top notch!

Levelsix

We love the free version so far and will be upgrading. Customer support was very helpful, thanks to Amit for getting our reviews from the Shopify native app imported in to Yotpo.

Cut Throat Club

Love it! Has increased my conversion rate significantly by giving potential customers real reviews and honest opinions. Completely automated and also able to showcase reviews through social media. A must have.

Jojonista

This is good products . it have many quality and different varients accessory

Mckim Photography

looks good , but very expensive , too expensive this is $360 a year at least. Shopify themes have this built in for free, not sure why i would want to use this as it does not seem to get more people to leave reviews. Stuck with them for 2 years horrible customer service, not much to say

Dermacol Comestics

the program works well but it is extremely is high. We are looking at $300 + for their app. i will be switching to a different provider
AS for removing the code after installing is a nightmare. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE TRAIL.