Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Savin Rock Soaps

So far so good. I like the all the extras you get with this review app. I, being a consumer myself, know that reviews can definitely sway a person's decision whether to buy or not to buy. So I realized early on how important reviews were going to be for my products. I installed another review app before I installed this one and it did as promised, but it didn't go the extra step of e-mailing the customer after a purchase has been made to proactively retrieve a review. I haven't made any on-line sales yet with this app installed, so I can't comment on if it actually works ! But the insulation of the app was easy enough, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

DropCatch

YotPo has been a great addition to our site! It allows for more interaction with our customers and is a great tool for growing and improving our company :D

A++

Eighty Eight Store

Fantastic product, easy to configure and easy to use after that.

American Parkour Store

Super easy to use, increases client interaction and repeat sales. Great app!

Dock Artisan

Great customer service and super easy app that will drive sales higher. Biggest thumbs up goes to the moderation tool. You will not be disappointed with this review widget.

Dolly Mixture Clothing

I love this app! Used other review apps and never got any customer response. BUT this app really does work and the social function is great and I have already had orders from the reviews I post on to my facebook and twitter :)

This app is a must!

PimpMyEyes

You NEED this app! Go get it NOW, its totally awesome! We got 20 reviews within days after installing, within 2 weeks we got 50 and they still keep coming. Your store will be boring without this app. People love to read reviews and your store will be lifeless without it 8-)

WorthIt! Fashions

Love it! Definitely a must for your store. It has provided me with the opportunity to understand what my customers like and do not like.

One Squat Shop

It's brought customers back to write reviews, and that's great!

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

I felt compelled to write a review, because this is the BEST shopify app i've ever used! Just install it and see for yourself. I never expected to get reviews so fast before. It's user-friendly for the customers to be able to review straight from the email they receive.