Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Fresh Roasted Coffee

Yotpo has been an incredible review generation and management tool for our company. We've acquired reviews faster than we ever have before and are able to showcase these reviews across social networking sites and integrate them into our digital marketing strategies. Our Client Success Manager is also so helpful, collaborative and insightful. We love working with Yotpo and will continue to do so! I highly suggest using Yotpo.

Old Faithful

So far Yotpo has been really good. Unlike most other good review apps they have a realistic, scalable pricing structure which starts at free for small business like mine. I had a few teething issues at the start (i'm not a techy!) but the support guys were really helpful and it was all sorted quite soon. This is really good, especially considering I am on the free package which rarely comes ticket support from other app services.

The functionality and design is really good and I eventually have a system to retrieve feedback from my many happy customers. Something I was struggling to find for a while. I would highly recommend YOTPO to others!

Yogacurves Com

grrrreat. i was searching for this app!

Beautyhabit

Very pleased with this app! Support is also very helpful and gives suggestions for improvement as well. We appreciate that above and beyond mindset!
Easy to push reviews to SM channels and having ratings show up under products in search results is priceless! Thank you, Yotpo!

Red Land Cotton

YOTPO has been a game changer for our business. Managing, promoting and utilizing customer feedback has been streamlined and enhanced with this application. The customer service is second to none and while it is pricy... it is worth it if you are committed to growing your business online where customer reviews are EVERYTHING.

Luxarmour

We get way more reviews now using Yotpo. The outreach and reminders are easy to setup and look great. The customer service is always helpful (Shirel, you rock!)

Thanks Yotpo

Drink Uvo

Works great so far. Had an issue and Shirel was able to help me resolve it quickly.

Jumping Puddles

Excellent app. I have had a positive responce from the ratings on my childrenswear and accessories store www.jumpingpuddles.co Excellent feature being able to upload ratings to FB.

Liveonearth

Very useful and easy to use. Very quick response for technical issues. Definitely suggested...

The Modern Pocket

To remove the code go to your theme's "edit code" section. Then click on "Templates" and look for "product.liquid" then delete the line that contains "yotpo" in it. Save your time cause after you uninstall this app the code still stays.