Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Drink Uvo

Works great so far. Had an issue and Shirel was able to help me resolve it quickly.

Jumping Puddles

Excellent app. I have had a positive responce from the ratings on my childrenswear and accessories store www.jumpingpuddles.co Excellent feature being able to upload ratings to FB.

Liveonearth

Very useful and easy to use. Very quick response for technical issues. Definitely suggested...

The Modern Pocket

To remove the code go to your theme's "edit code" section. Then click on "Templates" and look for "product.liquid" then delete the line that contains "yotpo" in it. Save your time cause after you uninstall this app the code still stays.

Fringesports

I've been using this app for a few years now. It does a good job collecting reviews. There are quite a few limitations for the paid version that we have. I'm not a fan of the social push it offers. The email templates are pretty clunky.

Toys 4 Wise Kids

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! Once you do a mistake, it is done. The app will not fix it anymore. In fact, I have uninstalled the app and it is still running on my website, and I have no idea how is that even possible. Just forget it about it. Completely irresponsible team behind this app.

Wearsundae

Yotpo user here for a couple years now, just love it! And their customer service support is excellent. Special mention to Yulia who helped me import old reviews from previous site

Boody Australia

When it comes to getting more reviews, Yotpo delivers. We received 10x more product reviews in just a few days time than we did in 6 months with the Shopify "Product Reviews" app.

Battlebornglassco

Works great. Customer Service is top notch!

Levelsix

We love the free version so far and will be upgrading. Customer support was very helpful, thanks to Amit for getting our reviews from the Shopify native app imported in to Yotpo.